The DTF PRO L800 printing system is made at an ultra-affordable price compared to alternative technologies. Modified from the Epson L805, it produces durable and intense color prints, is built on the popular and reliable Epson L805 engine, professionally modified and enhanced by DTG PRO. What makes the DTF PRO so cost effective? DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $7,000 for similar systems from other DTG or DTF brand providers). DTF PRO focuses on function and results. This DTF PRO P640 printer has significant advantaged over comparative systems (including Toner Transfer, or even DTG), and is arguably the most popular textile printing technology on the market for systems under $10,000. Works for multiple fabric types (cotton, poly, blends and more), and works on both White and Dark Textiles. This DTF PRO L800 EVOLUTION system features:
- Patented Modifications to accept Digital Transfer Film (aka DTG Transfer Sheets)
- 6 Channel Technology (for White and CMYK)
- OEM external ink tanks
- Humidity Sensor
- Epson Driver Software
- BONUS: Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
- BONUS: Starter RIP Software Included
Incredible overall value! Perfect for DIY customers who want to get into the DTF business. What's NOT Included but you may need:
- DTF Inks (we recommend KODAK DTF INKS or DTF PRO inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Sheets (aka Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Paper, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder (aka Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PRO Powder Heat Station (to cure the powder to the printed sheets, or you can use a low temperature oven or microwave or heat-press hover)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately for $299)
- DTF Sheet Platform or Vacuum (to guide the PreTreat Sheets to come out of the printer smoothly)
- Maintenance / Cleaning Accessories
NOTE: This is a DIY item, warrantied to be new and in perfect working condition out the box, but does not come with support and is non-returnable as you are buying this item as a modified DTF system.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, there is a 2-4 week estimated lead time. Orders are shipped on a first ordered, first shipped basis. BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder . The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).