DTF PRO Transfer™ Paper Roll - 100meters long. Work with DTG and DTF printers that accept paper on a roll and have at least 30cm wide print dimensions.
Revolutionary Technology - DTG TRANSFER™ PAPER - works with DTG or DTF printers! What is DTG TRANSFER ™ PAPER, technically speaking?
DTG TRANSFER ™ PAPER is a DTGPRO ™ branded, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) release film. If that was a mouthful, don't worry, here is what you really need to know: How do I use DTG TRANSFER™ products?
DTG TRANSFER™ is accomplished using DTG TRANSFER™ Paper, and DTG TRANSFER™ Powder.
First, you print (using your DTG machine, with textile ink) to DTG TRANSFER™ Paper, cover your print with DTG TRANSFER™ powder, and then heat press it to your Garments or Textiles. You can either print in COLOR, for transfer to WHITE textiles, or you can print 1 layer of COLOR then 1 layer of WHITE, if you're transfering to DARK / BLACK textiles. But what's the purpose of DTG TRANSFER™ if the purpose of DTG is, by definition, Direct To Garment, and with DTG TRANSFER™ you're introducing a transfer sheet?
Traditiona transfer printing been around for ages, and specifically used in the heat transfer or sublimation print markets. So what are the benefits of DTG TRANSFER™? There are a few actually, and they are significant:
- DTG TRANSFER™ allows for transfers to dark shirts (due to white DTG ink) - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTG TRANSFER™ result in more breathable prints, smooth to touch, and flexible - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTG TRANSFER™ do not requiring cutting out the image on the transfer - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTG TRANFER™ result in more vivid colors than heat transfers
OK, so the above shows the substantial advantages that DTG TRANSFER™ has over HEAT TRANSFER (or even SUBLIMATION).
But what benefits does DTG TRANSFER™ have over regular DTG? Well there are 2, and they are also substantial:
- DTG TRANSFER™ eliminates the need for PRETREATMENT! No more extra pretreatment / chemical steps for your dark shirt prints
- DTG TRANSFER™ allow you to get your printed images to MANY MORE materials and substrates (Lycra, cotton, nylon, swimsuit fabrics, high-elasticity fabrics, chemical fiber or shoes , hats, bags etc)
And best of all, DTG PRO's DTG Transfer™ works with ALL DTG or DTF printer engines!