DTF PRO Pretreat Sheets Roll - 30cm wide by 100meters long. Work with DTG and DTF printers that accept paper on a roll and have at least 30cm wide print dimensions.
Revolutionary Technology - DTG PreTreat Sheets ™ - works with DTG or DTF printers! What is DTF PreTreat Sheets ™ technically speaking?
DTF PreTreat Sheets is a DTGPRO branded, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) release film. If that was a mouthful, don't worry, here is what you really need to know: How do I use DTG TRANSFER products?
DTG TRANSFER is accomplished using DTG PreTreat Sheets ™ and DTG TRANSFER Powder.
First, you print (using your DTG machine, with textile ink) to DTG PreTreat Sheets ™ cover your print with DTG TRANSFER powder, and then heat press it to your Garments or Textiles. You can either print in COLOR, for transfer to WHITE textiles, or you can print 1 layer of COLOR then 1 layer of WHITE, if you're transfering to DARK / BLACK textiles. But what's the purpose of DTG TRANSFER if the purpose of DTG is, by definition, Direct To Garment, and with DTG TRANSFER you're introducing a transfer sheet?
Traditiona transfer printing been around for ages, and specifically used in the heat transfer or sublimation print markets. So what are the benefits of DTG TRANSFER? There are a few actually, and they are significant:
- DTG TRANSFER allows for transfers to dark shirts (due to white DTG ink) - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTG TRANSFER result in more breathable prints, smooth to touch, and flexible - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTG TRANSFER do not requiring cutting out the image on the transfer - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTG TRANFER result in more vivid colors than heat transfers
OK, so the above shows the substantial advantages that DTG TRANSFER has over HEAT TRANSFER (or even SUBLIMATION).
But what benefits does DTG TRANSFER have over regular DTG? Well there are 2, and they are also substantial:
- DTG TRANSFER eliminates the need for PRETREATMENT! No more extra pretreatment / chemical steps for your dark shirt prints
- DTG TRANSFER allow you to get your printed images to MANY MORE materials and substrates (Lycra, cotton, nylon, swimsuit fabrics, high-elasticity fabrics, chemical fiber or shoes , hats, bags etc)
And best of all, DTG PRO's DTG Transfer works with ALL DTG or DTF printer engines!