DTF PRO Thunderbird BUNDLE (Includes Printer; approx 6 liters DTF ink (950ml each CMYK, 1900ml White); 60cm x 100m DTF Film Roll; 7 pounds DTF Powder; RIP Software; Rolling Stand)
At 24 inches (60cm) print width, this Thunderbird DTF PRINTER fits into any size print shop and offers productivity for both entry level and established production environments alike (up to 100 T Shirt prints per hour). You can easily and quickly create custom t-shirts and apparel. With a low price point and perfect size, this is a great option for anyone entering or expanding in the custom apparel marketplace. It produces durable and intense color prints, and incorporate the latest imaging technologies by Epson.
This printer can sit on a table or on the rolling stand (included).
DTF PRO Thunderbird system features:
- Print Method: 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet
- # of nozzles / # of heads: (360 nozzles x 8) / 1 head - This is double the nozzles of the Mutoh VJ-628D
- Ink type: DTF
- Variable dot: Yes
- Minimum droplet size: 3.5 pl
- Print modes: 2880 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 720 dpi; 720 x 720 dpi; 720 x 360 dpi
- Color options: CMYK + 2W + 2 Cleaning
- Maximum media width: 24 inches
- Media roll diameter / Core: Core 3" or 2"
- Stand: Optional
- Media Auto Cut: Standard
- Software: RIP
- Power requirements: 110/220 Volt
- Operating temperature: 68°F - 75°F
- Operating humidity range: 45% - 55%
- Dimensions (printer) WxDxH: 47" x 17" x 14"
- Weight (printer): Printer 70 lbs / Stand 19 lbs
LIMITED STOCK: Currently in stock and ships out with approx 1 week lead time required for packaging, QC and freight scheduling. We will contact you to schedule your delivery based on first order, first shipped basis and availability at time of order.
What's included with your purchase:
What's NOT Included but you may need:
- 1 x DTFPRO Thunderbird Direct to Film Printer, modified to accept specialty DTF cartridges
- 9 x Direct to Film High Capacity (700ml) Cartridges
- 1 x Resetter to reset cartridges for additional refills
- 1 x Cold Peel DTF Roll (23.9" x 325')
- 1 x Direct to Film Ink Cyan (950ml)
- 1 x Direct to Film Ink Magenta (950ml)
- 1 x Direct to Film Ink Yellow (950ml)
- 1 x Direct to Film Ink Black (950ml)
- 2 x Direct to Film Ink White (950ml)
- 1 x RIP SOFTWARE
- 4 x DTF Powder (1.75 lbs)
- 1 x Rolling Stand
- 1 x Digital Humidity Sensor
- Training and Onboarding
BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend at least a 16x20s heat press or for more efficiency the DBLDBL Heat Press that features DOUBLE STATIONS, each 15.75 inches x 23.6 inches
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Extractor fan - recommended
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology, DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder. The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).
Due to very high demand for DTF PRO Equipment and Supplies, there may be a delay in processing your order. You will be contacted with an estimated lead time based on current inventory availability and order processing lead times. Orders will ship on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required.