DTF PRO Thunderbird MIDI BUNDLE (Includes Printer; approx 6 liters DTF ink (950ml each CMYK, 1900ml White); 40cm x 100m DTF Film Roll; 7 pounds DTF Powder; RIP Software)
At up to 17 inches (43cm) print width, this THUNDERBIRD MIDI DTF PRINTER fits into any size print shop and offers productivity for both entry level and established production environments alike (up to 70 T Shirt prints per hour). You can easily and quickly create custom t-shirts and apparel. With a low price point and perfect size, this is a great option for anyone entering or expanding in the custom apparel marketplace and a more robust and economical alternative to Mutoh DTF and other similarly priced DTF Systems. It produces durable and intense color prints.
This printer can sit on a table or on the rolling stand (included)
This DTF PRO Thunderbird MIDI system features:
- Print Method: 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet
- # of nozzles / # of heads: 360 nozzles x 8 / 1 head - This is double the nozzles of the Mutoh VJ-628D
- Ink type: DTF
- Variable dot: Yes
- Minimum droplet size: 3.5 pl
- Print modes: 2880 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 720 dpi; 720 x 720 dpi; 720 x 360 dpi
- Color options: CMYK + 2W + 2 Cleaning
- Maximum media width: 24 inches
- Media roll diameter / core: Core 3" or 2"
- Media Auto Cut: Standard
- Software: RIP
- Power requirements: 110/220 Volt
- Operating temperature: 68°F - 75°F
- Operating humidity range: 45% - 55%
- Dimensions (printer) WxDxH: 47" x 17" x 14"
- Weight (printer): Printer 55 lbs
IMPORTANT: Special order item, 2-4 week estimated regular lead time (unless item is marked as QUICKSHIP which has an approx 1 week lead time). Contact us for expedited requests if available.
What's included with your purchase:
- 1 - DTFPRO THUNDERBIRD MIDI Direct to Film Printer
- 1 - Cold Peel DTF Roll (23.9" x 325')
- 1 - Direct to Film Ink Cyan (950ml)
- 1 - Direct to Film Ink Magenta (950ml)
- 1 - Direct to Film Ink Yellow (950ml)
- 1 - Direct to Film Ink Black (950ml)
- 2 - Direct to Film Ink White (950ml)
- 1 - RIP SOFTWARE
- 4 - DTF Powder (1.75 lbs)
- 1 - Digital Humidity Sensor
What's NOT Included but you may need:
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend at least a 16x20s heat press or for more efficiency the DBLDBL Heat Press that features DOUBLE STATIONS, each 15.75 inches x 23.6 inches
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Extractor fan - recommended
BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder. The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).
NOTE: Due to very high demand for DTF PRO Equipment and Supplies, these items are on slight backorder. ETA for shipping is 2-4 weeks from date of order. Orders will ship on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required.