This item contains an Epson XP15000 Printer (Brand New) - ready for DTF Conversion, plus RIP and accessories you will need to get started in your own DTF business! Includes:
- 1 x NEW Epson XP15000 Printer (unmodified)
- 6 x DTF PRO Empty Refillable Cartridges (includes 6 cartridges)
- 1 x DTF RIP Software (EKPrint Developer Edition or equivalent RIP, capable of single-pass white and color printing)
Perfect for DIY customers who want to get into the DTF business. What's NOT Included but you may need:
- You need to remove the rollers on the printer (we will provide links to instructions)
- DTF Inks (we recommend KODAK DTF INKS or DTF PRO inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Sheets or DTF PreTreat Sheet Rolls (aka Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Paper, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder (aka Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PRO Powder Heat Station (to cure the powder to the printed sheets, or you can use a low temperature oven or microwave or heat-press hover)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately for $299)
- DTF Sheet Platform or Vacuum (to guide the PreTreat Sheets to come out of the printer smoothly)
NOTE: This is a DIY item, warrantied to be new and in perfect working condition out the box, but does not come with support and is non-returnable as you are buying this item to modify/install with your own custom built DTF system. We will provide links and sources for videos and instructions that you can follow to conver the printer for DTF use, but ultimately you are responsible for your own conversion and this purchase does not come with any warranty. If you prefer to have a fully functional (already converted) DTF system, check out our other listings as we offer the fully converted DTF printers at a higher price.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, there is a 2-4 week estimated lead time. Orders are shipped on a first ordered, first shipped basis. This is a modified printer, as such does not come with a warranty or support from Epson. DTFPRO provides a 6 month limited warranty. BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder . The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).