Insta 907 Heat Press Machine - Dual Station Shuttle
Insta answered the industry's request for high-speed label application with the Insta 907 Dual Station Shuttle Press. This pneumatic heat press machine is air-operated to prevent operator fatigue and is equipped with two independent lower platens, with an upper heated platen that swings between the two, for optimal efficiency and high volume production. The Insta 907 dual station heat press is used for its high-speed shuttle capability and its ability to produce consistent results under 24/7 use - maximizing profits and minimizing risks.
Performance You Can Depend On: The Insta 907 pneumatic heat press has been purposefully constructed to create and evenly distribute consistent pressure throughout the entire platen. Its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within, producing constant, even, and long-lasting heat. A successful heat transfer application requires perfect time, temperature, and pressure - three key components needed to work together in harmony. Having mastered all three, the Insta 907 performs perfectly every time under 24/7 use.
- Dual 6"x 6" lower platens (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) with a 6"x 6" moveable shuttle upper platen
- Optional 2.5" x 2.5" accessory platens
- Worry-free automatic open
- Made of cast aluminum for maximum durability.
- Fully adjustable pneumatic pressure control.
- Integrated digital controller with five-programmable application features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & cycle counter.
- Built-in cycle counter displays up to 9999 applications
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts & 90 days on labor.
- UL, CuL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Space-saving design. Unobstructed view of the platens with its swing-away feature
- Made in USA