This is the wideDTF® 890 Printer featuring advanced OEM Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head technology that is capable of producing higher quality prints, at speeds almost twice as fast as previous Epson printhead generations. Also features auto nozzle verification technology that minimizes clogged nozzles as compared to other systems.
Can be used with rolls up to 24" wide and at high speeds up to 40 sq meters per hour (400 sq feet per hour). With a productivity output 200% to 400% as compared to DTG systems (that are priced between $20,000 and $30,000), it comes as no surprise that this DTF PRO system is being assimilated into print shops of all sizes. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on the robust and reliable OEM Epson DX7 printheads/controller. It is recommended that you operate your DTF equipment and processes in a well-ventilated room with a filtration system and/or wear protective masks.
This printer has significant advantages over alternative technology systems (including Toner Transfer, or even high end DTG), and is arguably the most popular textile printing technology on the market for systems under $30,000. Works for multiple fabric types (cotton, poly, blends, leathers, jeans and more), and works on both White and Dark Textiles.
This wideDTF 890 system features:
- Accepts DTF Film Rolls up to 24" wide (60cm wide)
- 18" Wide Conveyor Curing System
(while the printer can print to 24" wide, the film size is limited by the curing system at 18" wide. The curing system cures the powder to the film, but does not apply automatic powdering, so you still need to add powder to the film manually. If you would like an automated powdering solution please select a different bundle)
- 8 Channel System (allows up to 4 channels for white)
- Up to 400 sq feet print capacity per hour
- DX7 Printhead - Improvement in quality of drops over previous printheads, produces sharp images
- High Speed - Print speeds up to 40 m²/hr
- Increased productivity - Automatic Droplet Detection System
- OEM Epson Mainboards and Drivers (more stable and accurate than aftermarket)
- Humidity Sensor
- BONUS: Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
- BONUS: RIP Software Included (ACRORIP V10.3, which includes custom channel controls so you can add as many white channels as you want, and change/switch channels as needed)
This Purchase includes:
- 1 x wideDTF890 Printer
- 1 x 18" conveyor curing station (does not perform powdering)
- Set of refillable cartridges (8 x 110ml cartridges)
- RIP software (AcroRip V10.3)
- Cartridge chip resetter
- Maintenance tank resetter
- 1-on-1 virtual onboarding and training (approx. 90 minutes)
On site onboarding and training is available for an additional charge.
Incredible overall value!
6 Month Warranty: DTF PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first six months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTF PRO terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: Special order item, 1-2 week estimated lead time. Contact us for expedited requests if available.
What's NOT Included but you may need:
- DTF Inks (we recommend DTFPRO or wideDTF inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Sheet Rolls (aka PreTreat Sheets, Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Paper, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder (aka Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print - We recommend at least a 16x20s heat press or for more efficiency the DBLDBL Heat Press that features DOUBLE STATIONS, each 15.75 inches x 23.6 inches
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx. 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder . The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).
Estimate for shipping is 1-2 weeks from date of order. Orders will ship on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required.