This is the LATEST GENERATION (V3) OF THE DTFPRO HEAT STATION | Designed as an in-line addition to any DTF printing setup.
This V3 HEAT STATION offers substantial benefits over the V2 HEAT STATION, including an overhead multi-bulb heating system (typically only found in $3000+ professional powder shakers); Tray Mechanism (heat preservation and curing consistency) and more.
This equipment performs POWDER HEATING (which cures the powder to the film), so you don't have to do so in an oven or other heating device. High-quality design ensures reliability and long-lasting use.
This XXL A2+ DTG version also works perfectly with DTG printers that are being used for DTF, including for the Ricoh Ri1000 / Ri2000, Epson F2000 / F2100 / F3070 and the Brother GTX / GTXPro DTG Printers). Most DTG printers have platen sizes up to 16" x 20" (the heating surface of this Heat Station accomodates up to 18" x 24"). This Heat Station can handle DTF film that covers these DTG platen sizes, plus some additional space for even larger sheets / platens that may arise in future.
|Heat Station V2 XL A3+||Heat Station V2 XXL A2||Heat Station V3 XXL A2+|
- DTF Film Size: up to 13.8" x 19.7
- Dimensions: 21" L x 18" W x 6" H
- DTF Film Size: up to 16.5" x 24
- Dimensions: 24.5" L x 21" W x 6.5" H
- DTF Film Size: up to 18" x 24
Features the following improvements over the V2 HEAT STATIONS:
- Overhead heating system (as found in $3000+ professional powder shakers) with 6 heat bulbs for the most even and consistent heating
- Tray System (facilitates excellent heat preservation and consistent curing)
- Temperature Controller allows for faster temperature increases
- Locking System for easier transportation
- Can handle DTF sheets up to 18" x 24" (larger than the 16.5" x 24" of the XXL V2)
Additional features include:
- Compact Design Ensures Safe Placement on any Tabletop or Counter
- Energy Efficient Design Ensures Low Power Consumption
- Adjustable Vent
- Adjustable Temperature and Time
- Buzzer prompts when the countdown is over
- 110V - plugs into a regular outlet
NOTE: 230 degrees Fahrenheit (approx 110 degrees Celcius) is the optimal recommended temperature for powder curing (allow to sit for 2 mins up to 2.5 mins)
Use of an extractor fan is recommended.
NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, there may be a 2-4 week lead time (unless item is marked as QUICKSHIP which has an approx 1 week lead time). Orders are shipped on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required.