This item contains an Epson L1800 Printer modified for DTF printing, plus RIP and accessories you will need to get started in your own DTF business! Includes:
- NEW Epson L1800 Printer modified for DTF)
- OEM L1800 Ink Tank System (no cartridges needed)
- DTF RIP Software (capable of single-pass white and color printing)
Perfect for DIY customers who want to get into the DTF business. What's NOT Included but you may need:
- DTF Inks (we recommend KODAK DTF INKS or DTF PRO inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Sheets or DTF PreTreat Sheet Rolls (aka Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Paper, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder (aka Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PRO Powder Heat Station (to cure the powder to the printed sheets, or you can use a low temperature oven or microwave or heat-press hover)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately for $299)
- DTF Sheet Platform or Vacuum (to guide the PreTreat Sheets to come out of the printer smoothly)
- Maintenance / Cleaning Accessories
NOTE: This is a DIY item, warrantied to be new and in perfect working condition out the box, but does not come with support and is non-returnable.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, there is a 2-4 week estimated lead time. Orders are shipped on a first ordered, first shipped basis. BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder . The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).