The DTF PRO P600 printing system is made at an ultra-affordable price compared to alternative technologies. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on the popular and reliable Epson P600 engine, professionally modified and enhanced by DTF PRO.
Incredible 3x the speed as compared to the L1800!
What makes the DTF PRO so cost effective?
DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $7,000 for similar systems from other DTG or DTF brand providers). It is recommended that you operate your DTF equipment and processes in a well ventilated room with a filtration system and/or wear protective masks. DTF PRO focuses on function and results. This DTF PRO P600 printer has significant advantages over comparative systems (including Toner Transfer, or even DTG), and is arguably the most popular textile printing technology on the market for systems under $10,000. Works for multiple fabric types (cotton, poly, blends and more), and works on both White and Dark Textiles.
- NEW Epson P600 Printer (modified IN THE USA for DTF, A3, A3+ and A4 DTF Sheet Printing)
- DTF Sheet Exit Tray / Platform - MADE IN THE USA - to guide the Transfer Sheets out of the printer after they have been printed and avoid the paper getting buckled or caught by the rollers. Prevents film curling and ink smearing
- Modifications to accept DTF PreTreat Sheets (aka DTF Transfer Sheets)
- 8 Channel Technology (for White and CMYK)
- Individual, high-capacity innovative refillable ink cartridges
- Humidity Sensor
- Large printable area (prints up to 13" wide)
- BONUS: Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
- BONUS: DTF RIP Software (capable of single-pass white and color printing)
- Limited onboarding support (30 mins)
Incredible overall value!
What's NOT Included but you may need:
- DTF Inks (we recommend KODAK DTG INKS or DTF PRO inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Sheets (aka Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Paper, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder (aka Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PRO Powder Heat Station (to cure the powder to the printed sheets)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately)
* This is a DIY type item which requires practice and patience to hone your skills. Just like any product or business venture, you can't expect it to make you money out the box - you need to work at it and hone your skills. DTF is not a complicated technology, but it does have a learning curve. There are many resources online (videos, forums, groups) that can provide you with guidance, tips and advice - and we will recommend and provide some of these resources to our customers. The price of this item includes a limited onboarding of approximately 30 mins. We will guide you on how to use the printer and software, and many customers do just fine with the 30 min onboarding. If you find that you will need more support, you could buy the 2 hour personal training (sold separately, which you can buy in advance or at a later time), and/or plan to learn on your own through through practice and by using the resources that we we will provide to you.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, there is a 1-3 week estimated regular lead time (unless item is marked as QUICKSHIP which has an approx 1 week lead time). Orders are shipped on a first ordered, first shipped basis. This is a modified printer, as such does not come with a warranty or support from Epson. DTFPRO provides a 6 month limited warranty.
BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder. The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).