Introducing the SlimShaker™ AUTO POWDER MACHINE (with vertical space-saving technology, applies powder and cures).
Can cure DTF film rolls and work as an in-line addition with any roll-to-roll Direct to Film printer.
NOTE: This is the GEN2 version and arguably, the best shaker on the market for its size. Incudes patented features including the ones listed below:
- Vertical Space Saving Design: offering the lowest footprint of any shaker, and with the same curing area as a long horizontal shaker. Fits through a standard U.S 36" door frame (unassembled)
- Automatic Powder Application: Pour powder into the powdering section, and it will be applied evenly to your prints with variable adjustable speed controls.
- Automatic Powder Removal & Powder Collect/Re-Use: Excess powder will be shaken off the film, and automatically recirculated.
- Dual Heat Zones: offers fine heat control and better temperature regulation than other shakers
- Vacuum Belt Drive: minimizes friction and static build up that are the source of many user encumbrances with other shakers
- Advanced Take-Up System: Additional tension bar to roll up the finished DTF films better
- Patented Design: Patent #63440762
- Easy-Attach Fume Exhaust Port: Easily attach any fume extractor to the existing fume-exhaust port (fume extractor not included, sold separately)
- Weight: 230kg
- Rated Voltage/Amps: 220V/40A
- Requirements: 30A - 240V - 2 pole
Any of the following wall outlets will work:
- 35" W (unassembled ) x 60" H x 39" L
- Fully assembled Footprint : 47 x 60 x 39 inches
The SlimShaker ™ is compatible with roll capable DTF printers, including DTFPRO® series roll printers, and can also be combined with Oric, Audley, HJD, Titan, Coldesi, All American / DTF Station, Mutoh STS, the upcoming Mimaki and Roland DTF printers and other DTF roll printers.
Furthermore, the SlimShaker ™ is compatible with all DTF PET Film Rolls (up to 24" in width and including popular sizes such as 13", 17" and 24") and with Powders and Films from industry-leading manufacturers like DTFPRO® and KODAK®.
NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, there may be a 2-4 week lead time (unless item is marked as QUICKSHIP which has an approx 1 week lead time). Orders are shipped on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability (typically Black / Gray). For OEM requests please contact email@example.com.