DTF PreTreat Sheets - work with all Brother GTX Printers
Revolutionary Technology - DTF PreTreat Sheets - works with Brother GTX Printers, allowing you to use your GTX DTG Printer as a DTF Printer. Works with OEM and compatible Brother DTG inks, just combine with these DTFPRO Transfer Sheets and DTFPRO Transfer Powder, and you have a working DTF solution! What are DTF PreTreat Sheets, technically speaking?
DTF PreTreat Sheets are proprietary DTFPRO branded, DTF transfer sheets or transfer film. If that was a mouthful, don't worry, here is what you really need to know. How do I use DTF PreTreat Sheets?
DTF TRANSFER is accomplished using DTF PreTreat Sheets (aka Transfer Sheets), and DTF PreTreat Powder (aka Transfer Powder).
First, you print (using your DTG or DTF machine, with textile ink or DTF ink) to DTF PreTreat Sheets or Rolls; then cover your print with DTF PreTreat Powder ? powder; and heat press it to your Garments or Textiles. You can either print in COLOR, for transfer to WHITE textiles, or you can print 1 layer of COLOR then 1 layer of WHITE, if you're transfering to DARK / BLACK textiles. But what's the benefit of DTF (Direct to Film) if the purpose of DTG is, by definition, Direct To Garment, and with DTF you're introducing a transfer sheet?
Traditional transfer printing been around for ages, and specifically used in the heat transfer or sublimation print markets. So what are the benefits of DTF? There are a few actually, and they are significant:
- DTF allows for transfers to dark shirts (due to white DTF ink) - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTF results in more breathable prints, smooth to touch, and flexible - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTF does not require cutting out the image on the transfer - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTF results in more vivid colors than heat transfers
OK, so the above shows the substantial advantages that DTF offers over HEAT TRANSFER (or even SUBLIMATION). But what benefits does DTF have over DTG?
Well there are 2, and they are also substantial:
- DTF eliminates the need for PRETREATMENT! No more extra pretreatment / chemical steps for your dark shirt prints. Eliminate the hassle of pretreatment by using DTF PreTreat Powder and DTF PreTreat Sheets
- DTF allow you to get your printed images to MANY MORE materials and substrates (Lycra, cotton, nylon, swimsuit fabrics, high-elasticity fabrics, chemical fiber or shoes , hats, bags etc)
And best of all, DTF PRO's DTF products with Brother DTG inks and machines!