This DTFPRO Cleaning & Maintenance Pack includes:
CLEANING SOLUTIONS INCLUDED:
- 950ml (32oz) Cleaning Solution
- 950ml (32oz) XTREME Cleaning Solution<
MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INCLUDED:
- 950ml (32oz) Capping Solution
- 120ml (4oz) De-Plasticizing Solution
- 120ml (4oz) Maintenance Solution
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED:
- 50 x Professional Printer Cleaning Foam Swabs
- 5 x Syringes with Syringe Tips / Tubes
- Bluetooth Digital Electronic Temperature & Humidity Meter Gauge (Thermometer and Hygrometer in one with LCD Display) - Room Humidity and Temperature Sensor Gauge with Remote App Monitoring, Notification Alerts, 2 Years Data Storage Export
How to use the different solutions:
- CLEANING SOLUTION: For flushing of printheads. This solution is for use in resolving minor clogs. Flush your print-heads with this solution (if your system is damper/CIS based), or fill it into "cleaning cartridges" and run up to 3 cleaning cycles with those cartridges (if your system is cartridge based). Do not use for wet capping.
- XTREME CLEANING SOLUTION: For flushing of ink tubing, or to unclog stubborn clogs in printheads. This solution is for use in resolving stubborn/extreme clogs, or to flush out inks from ink tubing (such as if you want to change out inks). Flush your print-heads with this solution (if your system is damper/CIS based), or fill it into "cleaning cartridges" and run up to 3 cleaning cycles with those cartridges (if your system is cartridge based). Do not use for wet capping.
- CAPPING SOLUTION: For printhead wet capping. This solution is for wet capping & short-term maintenance - to be used for saturating the printhead resting cap on the capping station at the end of the day, and not intended to be used as a cleaning or unclogging solution (use the Cleaning Solution or Xtreme Cleaning Solution for resolving clogs/cleaning purposes). For long-term maintenance (such as when you're going on vacation), use the Maintenance Solution instead.
- MAINTENANCE SOLUTION: For printhead maintenance (Vacation Mode). This solution is to keep your printheads lubricated and to preserve them in the condition they currently are in. Before using this solution you should ensure that your printheads are working properly with no clogs or gaps on nozzle tests. NOTE: This maintenance solution does NOT clean or unclog your printhead (use the Cleaning Solution or Xtreme Cleaning Solution for those purposes).
- DE-PLASTICIZING SOLUTION: Apply with cleaning swabs to ink that has solidified around your printhead, capping station, or on the wiper blade. DO NOT insert this solution into the capping station or into your printhead channels.