This is a DTG PRO professional refill kit to refill your Epson F2000 SureColor UltraChrome / Epson F2100 / F2130 SureColor UltraChrome DTG cartridges - featuring DTG Ink that is made by Kodak!
This ink is the same capacity as the original 500ml Epson UltraChrome DTG Ink Cartridges. Contains:
- 500ml KODAK KODACOLOR Direct to Garment Textile Ink for Epson F2000 / F2100 / T725A00 / T730A00 (White)
- 500ml KODAK KODACOLOR Direct to Garment Textile Ink for Epson F2000 / F2100 / T725100 / T730100 (Black)
- 500ml KODAK KODACOLOR Direct to Garment Textile Ink for Epson F2000 / F2100 / T725200 / T730200 (Cyan)
- 500ml KODAK KODACOLOR Direct to Garment Textile Ink for Epson F2000 / F2100 / T725300 / T730300 (Magenta)
- 500ml KODAK KODACOLOR Direct to Garment Textile Ink for Epson F2000 / F2100 / T725400 / T730400 (Yellow)
- Refill Syringes
- Refill Funnels
Required (not included): Cartridges (you need your own and need to know how to refill them)
No compromises. Everything you've been asking for in DTG ink for your Epson F2000 or F2100. The DIS series inks from Digital Ink Sciences was explicitly built for direct to fabric printing using the latest print head technology - and to surpass currently available inks in every way.
JETABILITY - Because of the carefully tuned viscosity in the Kodak direct to garment printer inks, we're able to provide superior jetability.
COLOR GAMUT - Kodak DTG inks have the widest color gamut on the market.
This KODAK Textile Ink for Epson engines is engineered to be durable and intense in color output making it the best choice for professional DTG companies running Epson F2000 or F2100 machines.
Kodak's fabric inks leverage proprietary ink dispersion technology with a 20-year history of ink development and manufacture, bolstered by decades of coating technology.
The result is an exceptionally large color gamut, a more reliable high-quality image with outstanding shelf life and a soft, natural feel, as well as better in-printer performance.
Certified KODAK ink so you know you're getting the highest quality inks possible!
Designed exclusively by KODAK for Epson based print-head DTG Direct to Garment machines including the Epson F2000 and F2100 printers!
Designed to print directly on 100% cotton fabrics. It can also achieve good results on 50/50 poly blends.
If cured properly inks are very wash-fast. Use a standard heat press with medium pressure and cure printed garments for 120 seconds at 330 degrees Fahrenheit (166 degrees Celsius) if excess humidity is present or if garments are damp, cure for 180 seconds using a silicone coated curing sheet.