The DTG PRO L1800 FUSION printing system is a unibody engineered DTG L1800 printer / base by DTG PRO, offered at an ultra-affordable price compared to similar systems sold elsewhere for double the price. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on the popular Epson L1800 engine, professionally modified and enhanced by DTG PRO. It features durable drive train and motors. What makes the DTG PRO so cost effective? DTG PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTG PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $7,000 for similar systems from other DTG brand providers). DTG PRO focuses on function and results. This DTG PRO L1800 FUSION has significant improvements over previous versions.
This DTG PRO L1800 FUSION has significant improvements and enhancements over the standard DTG PRO L1800. These enhancements include:
- Precision linear rail system ( sturdier and more stable base than wheels on rails)
- All-encased design
- Safety STOP feature
- Continuous Ink Flow System
- Modular and easy to adjust magnetic print plate/platen so you can change out for smaller sizes (baby / toddler / onesies and other smaller garments size plates are available for purchase and easily interchangeable)
- T-Shirt Platen included
- Plate spacer system to quickly adjust to thicker garments
- Includes Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
- Footprint Size: 40 in x 27 in
- Printable Area: 12.5 x 18s
- Features a fully electronic base with drive belt, and an adjustable platen
- Continuous Ink Flow System
- Manual Height Adjustment
6 Month Warranty: DTG PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first six months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTG PRO terms and conditions. What is included with this purchase:
Available Print Resolutions (options):
- 1 x DTG PRO L1800 FUSION Direct to Garment printing system (includes printer and T-Shirt Platen)
- 1 x DTG PRO Panther Lite Pretreatment Machine
- Epson Driver Software
- BONUS: RIP Software Included
- BONUS: Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
- 360 x 720 dpi
- 720 x 360 dpi
- 720 x 720 dpi
- 1440 x 720 dpi
- 1440 x 1440 dpi
- 2880 x 1440 dpi
(note: C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow, K = Black, W = White)
- CONFIG OPTION 1: CMYK + WWWW - This configuration will allow you to print to both dark garments (such as black garments) and light garments (such as white garments), with 4-channels dedicated to the white DTG ink which is used when printing to dark garments (such as black garments). Since this configuration contains white DTG ink, it will require additional maintenance and troubleshooting as compared to config option 2 to ensure reliable, best quality prints. This is due to the inherent nature of white DTG ink, requiring more attention/maintenance.
- CONFIG OPTION 2: CMYK + CMYK - This configuration will allow you to print to light garments only (preferably to white garments). Since this configuration is a Dual-CMYK config, your printing speeds will be significantly faster than config option 1 (approx 40% faster)! This Dual-CMYK configuration requires far less maintenance and troubleshooting than printers configured with config option 1.
DTG ink (sold separately) is available.
IMPORTANT: Special order item, approx 4 week lead time. Color of base is subject to availability (usually black / red / gold or blue). Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required. What's NOT Included but you may need:
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
Depending on your PC's operating systems / windows update status / other configurations on your PC, some compatibility issues may arise. Should this be the case, we will work with you to configure your PC to work with the DTGPRO system. For convenience (and as an incredible value proposition), we also offer turnkey PC systems (laptop or PC) that are not only preconfigured to work with DTGPRO, but also come with RIP installed, sold separately.
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20 heat press
- Wagner Sprayer or Automatic pretreat machine to apply pretreatment (we offer automated equipment, sold separately), especially if you're using white ink for dark garments
- DTG INK (sold separately, we offer DTGPRO brand and KODAK brand)
- Garment Pretreatment solution (sold separately, needed for white ink printing, on dark garments)
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room)
- Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately for $299, the purchase of this item comes with standard online instructions for self-directed learners at no additional cost)
Incredible overall value!