The DTG PRO L1800 printing system is a true professional grade DTG printer at an ultra-affordable price. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on the popular Epson L1800 engine, and features durable drive train and motors. Similar systems sell for upwards of $5,000. What makes the DTG PRO so cost effective? DTG PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTG PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up. DTG PRO focuses on function and results. Specifications:
- Footprint Size: 40 in x 27 in
- Printable Area: 11.7 in x 16.5 in
- Features a fully electronic base with drive belt, and an adjustable platen
- CIS (Continuous Ink System) included with custom damper redesign which allows inks to channel directly from the CIS (continuous ink system) to the print-head - included with CMYK and WHITE for printing on light and dark garments
- Manual Height Adjustment (up to 2cm)
6 month Warranty: DTG PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first six months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page. What is included with this purchase:
- 1 x refurbished DTG PRO L1800 Direct to Garment printing system (includes printer and base)
- Epson Driver Software
- BONUS: RIP Software
DTG ink is included and primed in the CIS system (approx 100ml per color is included). Additional DTG inks are available (sold separately), but if you choose an alternative supplier for replenishment DTG inks from other providers, we recommend Kodak.
IMPORTANT: This is a refurbished DTG printer, which means that it will could minor scuffs, dents or patches, however it is 100% functional and 100% tested prior to shipping (we pre-fill with approx 100ml DTG ink for all colors CMYK and White, and test thoroughly prior to shipping). The printhead itself is brand new, and the used/reconditioned portions do not affect performance. Color of base is subject to availability (usually black / red / gold or blue).