The DTG PRO 1390 FUSION UV printing system is a workhorse UV COMMERCIAL STYLE printer offered at an ultra-affordable price compared to similar systems sold elsewhere for double the price. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on an Epson engine, professionally modified and enhanced by DTG PRO. It features durable drive train and motors. What makes the DTG PRO so cost effective? DTG PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTG PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $7,000 for similar systems from other UV printer providers).
Print to almost all hard substrate materials including Puzzles, Canvas, Cell Phone Cases, Leather, Glass, Labels, Metal, Crystal, KT Board, Acrylic, PVC, ABS, EVA, Plastic, Mobile Power Banks / Chargers, Stone, U disks / Thumb Drives, Silica Gel.
Accessory jigs may be required for holding your printable items in place. Different pretreatment / sprays may be required to coat your substrate before printing. FEATURES:
- Fade Resistant & Scrape Resistant
- Waterproof & Wear Proof (Alcohol proof, water proof and wear proof under normal conditions)
- Print on Demand (print as low as 1 unit per design, on demand)
- Automatic Height Adjustment (at the push of a button)
- LCD Touch Screen (for easy cleaning / nozzle tests)
- Built in UV lamp (to cure the UV ink)
- Prints to white and dark substrates (works with white ink)
- Built-in cooling system (water cooling and air fan dissipation)
- DTG PRO focuses on function and results. This DTG PRO 1390 FUSION UV printer has significant improvements over previous versions.
- Dual-rod Precision rail system ( sturdier and thus creating more stable prints)
- All-steel encased Industrial design with open access to printhead and tubes for quick and effective maintenance.
- Front printhead security marker guide to prevent damage to printhead from plate collisions.
- Continuous Ink Flow System makes refilling easy and saves time.
- EPSON printhead produces Photo quality images.
- Direct Damper system for quick relacement and easy cleaning.
- Includes Manual and video Tutorials.
- Low-cost parts platform makes parts replacement lowest in industry.
- Footprint Size: 32 in x 25 in
- Printable Area: 11.5 x 16s
- Features a fully electronic base with drive belt, and an adjustable height platen
- Continuous Ink Flow System
- Manual Height Adjustment: Up to 3 in (supports printing to Puzzles, Canvas, Cell Phone Cases, Leather, Glass, Labels, Metal, Crystal, KT Board, Acrylic, PVC, ABS, EVA, Plastic, Mobile Power Banks / Chargers, Stone, U disks / Thumb Drives, Silica Gel)
6 Month Warranty: DTG PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first six months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTG PRO terms and conditions. What is included with this purchase:
- 1 x DTG PRO 1390 FUSION UV printing system
- BONUS: RIP Software
- BONUS: Manual and video Tutorials
Print Resolutions up to 2880 x 1440 dpi
NOTE: Special order item, approx 4 week lead time. Color and style of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. (usually black / red / gold or blue). Contact us for expedited requests. What's NOT Included but you will need:
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- UV Ink