FINALLY YOU CAN ACHIEVE ACCURATE COLOR MATCHING FOR YOUR DTF PRINTS - NO MORE GUESSING WITH NIX® AND CADLINK DIGITAL FACTORY or PRORIP DTF!
Jobs where you need to match a specific color happen all the time. Famous brands or logos normally publish CMYK or other color values for their styles, but when you need to color match to a custom color, it can be very difficult to get the perfect color dialed in.
Of course, there's tons of variables in a print workflow, from your machine to your inks to your substrate to your design, but with the NIX® Color Sensor and CADLINK Digital Factory RIP (or PRORIP DTF), you can finally get accurate color output!
Made in North America. Features Bluetooth 4.0 and a 1 Year Warranty.
Never second guess again
Say hello to the most accurate, durable, and portable Mini yet. Our engineers have worked hard to create a mini color sensor that can be as adventurous as you are.
With our +300% improved resolution, you can be sure to never let a color inspiration fade away again!
- Size: 3.8 x 2.5 centimeters (1.5 x 1 inches)
- Weight: 17 grams (0.6 ounces)
- Aperture Size: 14 millimeters (0.6 inches)
- Device Requirements: Android 4.4 or newer with Bluetooth 4.0 + iOS 8.0 or newer
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Available included apps: Nix Toolkit App
The process is easy:
- Start by selecting the job in the queue you want to color match
- Using the job color replacement tool, select the color you want to replace
- With the NIX® Color Sensor and your mobile device, scan the color you want to match (the NIX Sensor will yield accurate CIE lab values for you)
- Input the returned CIE lab values into the appropriate fields in CADLINK Digital Factory RIP or PRORIP DTF, click apply, and that's it!
Watch the short video below to see an example of how easy it is to do!
What you need for successful color matching:
- NIX SENSOR (NIX MINI 3 or NIX PRO 2)
- RIP SOFTWARE (either CADLINK DIGITAL FACTORY RIP or PRORIP DTF RIP)
- ICC PROFILING MODULE FOR CADLINK | PRORIP DTF (works with both CADLINK and PRORIP DTF)
Your options (what you get with your purchase):
You have 3 options (see the dropdown up top) depending on whether you have some of the components, or none:
- Choose the "NIX MINI 3" from the dropdown up top if all you need is the NIX sensor, and you already have CADLINK or PRORIP software and the ICC profiling software
- Choose the "NIX MINI 3 + PRORIP DTF" from the dropdown up top if you already have the ICC profiling software but no RIP software yet
- Choose the "NIX MINI 3 + PRORIP DTF + ICC PROFILING" from the dropdown up top if you don't have RIP software or ICC profiling software