POWDER APPLICATION & CURING MACHINE INCLUDED
The DTF PRO Panthera™ MIDI DUAL V3 printing system is a winning DTF Solution on the market. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built utilizing robust and reliable Engine Printheads (DUAL PRINTHEAD SYSTEM) and is professionally enhanced, built from the ground up as a film printing solution. What makes the DTF PRO MIDI DUAL so cost effective? DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $20,000 for similar systems from other DTG or DTF brand providers). DTF PRO focuses on function and results. This DTF PRO Panthera™ printer has significant advantages over alternative technology systems (including Toner Transfer, or even high end DTG). Works for multiple fabric types (cotton, poly, blends, leathers, jeans and more), and works on both White and Dark Textiles.
This DTF PRO PANTHERA™ MIDI DUAL V3 system features:
- Modifications to accept A3+ Wide Digital Transfer Film (Direct to Film Roll) - (Roll Feeder included) - accepting rolls up to 33cm (13 inches) wide
- DUAL Printheads
- Up to 100 T-Shirt print capacity per hour
- Ink Tank Continuous Feed System
- Humidity Sensor
- Driver Software
- BONUS: FLEXI RIP Software Included (Built-in Ethernet Port on PC is Required)
- DTF MINI Powder Application and Curing Machine Included ($2,500 Value)
- Now includes 90 minutes of virtual onboarding / training (2 x 45 min sessions focused on your success)
Incredible overall value!
6 Month Warranty: DTF PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first twelve months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTF PRO terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: Special order item, 4-5 week estimated lead time. Contact us for expedited requests if available. What's NOT Included but you may need:
BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- DTF Inks (we recommend KODAK DTG INKS or DTF PRO inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Rolls™ (aka DTF Rolls, up to 33cm wide, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder™ (aka DTF Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training (Additional 2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately for $299)
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF Sheets and DTF Powder (which DTG does not require). The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).