This FUSION UV Printer - UV LED Direct to Substrate Printer is for use as a DIRECT TO SUBSTRATE UV PRINTER ( UVDIRECT ™ ). This printing system is a workhorse UV COMMERCIAL STYLE printer offered at an ultra-affordable price compared to similar systems sold elsewhere for double the price. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on an Epson engine, professionally modified and enhanced by DTF PRO. It features durable drive train and motors.
What makes DTF PRO systems so cost effective?
DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $15,000 for similar systems from other UV printer providers).
This printer is capable of DIRECT TO SUBSTRATE ( UVDIRECT ™) PRINTING
What is UVDIRECT ™ Printing?
You can use this printer to print directly to almost all hard substrate materials including Puzzles, Canvas, Cell Phone Cases, Leather, Glass, Labels, Metal, Crystal, KT Board, Plastic, Ceramic, Aluminum, Acrylic, PVC, ABS, EVA, Plastic, Mobile Power Banks / Chargers, Stone, U disks / Thumb Drives, Silica Gel, PVC card , U disk , Golf balls, ball pens , phone cases, etc. including to cylindrical objects (such as bottles) utilizing the Bottle Rotary Platen (included). Accessory jigs may be required for holding your printable items in place. Different pretreatment / sprays may be required to coat your substrate before printing.
This printer will support printing to solid materials such as plastic, acrylic , leather , ceramic , alunimum , PVC card , U disk , Golf balls, ball pens ,phone cases etc including to cylindrical objects (such as bottles) utilizing the Bottle Rotary Platen
Accessory jigs may be required for holding your printable items in place. Different pretreatment / sprays may be required to coat your substrate before printing.
- Dual-rod Precision rail system ( sturdier and thus creating more stable prints)
- All-steel encased Industrial design with open access to printhead and tubes for quick and effective maintenance
- Front printhead security marker guide to prevent damage to printhead from plate collisions
- Continuous Ink Flow System makes refilling easy and saves time.
- Direct Damper system for quick relacement and easy cleaning
- Includes Manual and video Tutorials
- Low-cost parts platform makes parts replacement lowest in industry
- Fade Resistant & Scrape Resistant
- Waterproof & Wear Proof (Alcohol proof, water proof and wear proof under normal conditions)
- Print on Demand (print as low as 1 unit per design, on demand)
- Automatic Height Adjustment (at the push of a button)
- LCD Touch Screen (for easy cleaning / nozzle tests)
- Built in UV lamp (to cure the UV ink)
- Prints to white and dark substrates (works with white ink)
- Built-in cooling system (water cooling and air fan dissipation)
- Footprint Size: 32 in x 25 in
- Printable Area: 11.5 x 16 inch
- Maximum printable height : 8.5 inches / 210 mm
- Features a fully electronic base with drive belt, and an adjustable height (automatic and manual options included) up to 20cm (7.8 inches)
- Continuous Ink Flow System
- Manual Height Adjustment: Up to 3 in (supports printing to Puzzles, Canvas, Cell Phone Cases, Leather, Glass, Labels, Metal, Crystal, KT Board, Acrylic, PVC, ABS, EVA, Plastic, Mobile Power Banks / Chargers, Stone, U disks / Thumb Drives, Silica Gel)
6 Month Warranty: DTG PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first six months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTG PRO terms and conditions.
What is included with this purchase:
- 1 x FUSION UV printer
- 1 x RIP Software
- Now also includes:
- Free Rotary - for printing direct to bottles or cylindrical objects ($799 value)
- 90 minutes onboarding training/support focused on your success
What's NOT Included but you may need:
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- UV ink
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room)
- Additional Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately, the purchase of this item comes with standard online instructions for self-directed learners as well as 90 minutes of onboarding/training at no additional cost)
Special order item, approx 4 week lead time, unless item is listed on QUICKSHIP which means it is in stock.
Color and style of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests if available.