PRECISION PRINTING. PERFECT DENSITY. SUPERIOR FILM OUTPUT. More than just RIP software, Digital Factory by CADlink offers high fidelity color printing and professional job preparation and management tools to streamline your production workflow from start to finish. Works with many popular Epson based DTG Printers, DTF Printers and also UV Printers.
This Version 11 DTF RIP Desktop Edition by CADLINK is available in a DESKTOP Edition (up to 23" print width) or LARGE FORMAT Edition (24" print width or wider). Make your selection from the available options:
- Full V11 Digital Version (FULL VERSION, LIFETIME LICENSE)
Now available for immediate download after checkout - no dongle required.
Full version trial download is available immediately after checkout (comes with a 15 DAY LICENSE for immediate use), a LIFETIME LICENSE code will be issued via email within 1 business day.
- Trial V11 Digital Version
Now available for immediate download after checkout - no dongle required, no purchase necessary. TRIAL VERSION, 15 DAY LICENSE.
- Upgrade V10 to V11
If you already have Cadlink Digital Factory V10 and want to upgrade to V11, choose the upgrade option from the dropdown. After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation. Please reply to that email with your V10 CADLINK license code. The upgrade to V11 will need to be activated by CADLINK for your specific V10 CADLINK Digital Factory licence. Please allow 1-2 business days from when we have been provided your Digital Factory license code, so that we can coordinate with CADLINK to provide you with an activation code.
Advanced features to keep you a step ahead:
- Advanced color manipulation and removal
- White opacity control to save money on ink and speed up the print process
- Professional layout tools to design custom sized graphics
- Color Blending
- Direct printing from your favorite graphics program
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 and x64)
- And much more!
DESIGN AND AUTOMATION TOOLS YOU'LL USE ON A DAILY BASIS
Dozens of valuable, time-saving features including knock-out tools for automatic black, white or color removal from designs, auto nesting of jobs, barcode support, roll-mode support without the need for additional hardware or software and much more.
ROBUST RASTERIZATION INTERFACE
Applying "ink gaps" within a design has never been easier or more visually pleasing. Transparency based application of rastersprovides flexibility to place gaps over the entire image or only on select areas.
WORK WITH VIRTUALLY ANY COMMON FILE FORMAT
Industrial strength.pdf support. Also supports: PNG, SVG, JPG, AI, EPS, BMP, TIF.
UNIQUE WHITE INK HANDLING
White ink is automatically managed based on transparency within the design.
SINGLE PASS HIGHLIGHT WHITE & UNDERBASE
Unique patent pending technology provides the ability to set different highlight and underbase ink volumes to print in a single pass.
PROFESSIONALLY CREATED COLOR PROFILES AND PRINTMODES
Custom created color profiles supporting the most widely used ink, media and powder suppliers.
CREATE A DTG PRINT EFFECT WITH "NO RASTER" PRINTMODES
Specialized printmodes without rasters included for select printers are able to simulate a DTG look and feel using DTF technology.
SIMPLE COLOR CORRECTION TOOLS
A wide assortment of color correction tools provide the ability to modify existing color profiles to handle changes in ink, media or powder suppliers as required.
Digital Factory 11 Features as compared to V10:
Industry 4 Compliancy
- Updated logging functionality to Industry 4 Standard
Printer Specific Documentation
- PDF Files can be added to printer drivers for device-specific documentation
Print Label Improvements
- Print labels now support QR coes, job/copy options and margins
Device Spot and Processing Option Improvements
- Device spots will now more accurately recreate colors when Processing Options are enabled
Export Clipping Paths Improvements
- Functionality to export clipping paths in either roll or sheet mode
PDF Cutter Driver Improvements
- The PDF cut driver now supports layers
Automatic Job Sorter Improvements
- AJS has been updated with new functionality for Cadlink Actions and Ecommerce Integration
Underbase with Highlight
- In Processing Options user can now apply an underbase and a highlight to the white-only areas in one pass
Job Color Removal
- When using the Job Color Replacement tool users can now also simply remove a color
Full Designer in the Queue (still in dev)
- A full version Helper.exe (Signlab) can now be launched from Digital Factory allowing a user access to the full suite of Signlab design tools
- Significant backend security improvements
The DESKTOP Edition is compatible with the following popular DTF based printers (and more):
- Azon Pronto
- Azon Pronto v2
- DTFJet ONE
- Epson 38xx DTF
- Epson 38xx DTF v2
- Epson 48xx DTF
- Epson 48xx DTF v2
- Epson ET-8550 DTF
- Epson ET-8550 DTF v2
- Epson L1800 DTF
- Epson L1800 DTF v2
- Epson L805 DTF
- Epson L805 DTF v2
- Epson L8180 DTF
- Epson L8180 DTF v2
- Epson P5000 DTF
- Epson R1800 DTF
- Epson R1800 DTF v2
- Epson R2000 DTF
- Epson R2000 DTF v2
- Epson R3000 DTF
- Epson R3000 DTF v2
- Epson SC-P400 DTF
- Epson SC-P4900 DTF
- Epson SC-P4900 DTF v2
- Epson SC-P5000 DTF v2
- Epson SC-P600 DTF
- Epson SC-P600 DTF v2
- Epson SC-P800 DTF
- Epson SC-P800 DTF v2
- Epson XP-15000 DTF
- Epson XP-15000 DTF v2
- M2M DTF30
- NSP DTF DP2
- Oasis DTF30
- PIT DTF A3
- Prestige A3 DTF
- Printec DeskDTF
- Printec DeskDTF v2
- Printec Pro35
- Sublistar Eco Mini 300 1 DTF
- X-TEC DTF-30
- YBERIA DTF 30
The WIDE FORMAT Edition is compatible with the following popular DTF based printers (and more):
- DTFPRO Panthera
- DTF JET ONE
- Epson 78xx (example 7800, 7890 etc)
- Epson 98xx (example 9800, 9890 etc)
- Epson 9900
- Epson SC-P6000
- Epson SC-P9000
- Audley 24
- Azon Pronto
- AGA DTF-L
- AGA DTF-M2A
- Titan Jet
- Sublistar Allfar DTF
- Mutoh VJ-628