This is the NEW GENERATION DTFPRO HEAT STATION V2 | Designed as an in-line addition to any DTF printing setup. This Heat Station offers adjustable Temperature and Time Controls - designed to work with DTF films.
This equipment performs POWDER HEATING (which cures the powder to the film), so you don't have to do so in an oven or other heating device. High-quality design ensures reliability and long-lasting use.
|Heat Station V2 XL A3+||Heat Station V2 XXL A2||Heat Station V3 XXL A2+|
- DTF Film Size: up to 13.8" x 19.7
- Dimensions: 21" L x 18" W x 6" H
- DTF Film Size: up to 16.5" x 24
- Dimensions: 24.5" L x 21" W x 6.5" H
- DTF Film Size: up to 18" x 24
XXL DTG version also works perfectly with DTG printers that are being used for DTF, including for the Ricoh Ri1000 / Ri2000, Epson F2000 / F2100 / F3070 and the Brother GTX / GTXPro DTG Printers). Most DTG printers have platen sizes up to 16" x 20" (the heating surface of this Heat Station accomodates up to 16.5" x 24"). This Heat Station can handle DTF film that covers these DTG platen sizes, plus some additional space for even larger sheets / platens that may arise in future.
- Compact Design Ensures Safe Placement on Any Tabletop or Counter
- Energy Efficient Design Ensures Low Power Consumption
- Adjustable Vent
- Adjustable Temperature and Time
- New Heating Plate Design for even and consistent heating
- Buzzer prompts when the countdown is over
- 110V - plugs into a regular outlet
NOTE: 230 degrees Fahrenheit (approx 110 degrees Celcius) is the optimal recommended temperature for powder curing (allow to sit for 2 mins up to 2.5 mins)
Use of an extractor fan is recommended.