This item contains the FUSION MODEL Y DTF PRINTER (WITH ROLL FEEDER), plus RIP and accessories you will need to get started in your own DTF business!
(Printer Includes White Ink Management System, Print-Preheating, Vacuum and RIP SOFTWARE)
This DTFPRO FUSION MODEL Y printing system is an ultra-affordable price compared to alternative technologies. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on the popular and reliable Epson engine, professionally modified and enhanced by DTF PRO. What makes the DTF PRO so cost effective? DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $7,000 for similar systems from other DTG or DTF brand providers). It is recommended that you operate your DTF equipment and processes in a well ventilated room with a filtration system and/or wear protective masks. DTF PRO focuses on function and results. This DTF PRO printer has significant advantages over comparative systems (including Toner Transfer, or even DTG), and is arguably the most popular textile printing technology on the market for systems under $10,000. Works for multiple fabric types (cotton, poly, blends and more), and works on both White and Dark Textiles.
This DTF PRO FUSION MODEL Y system features:
- Modifications to accept PreTreat Sheets (Digital Transfer Film, aka DTF Transfer Sheets)
- Modifications to print to PreTreat Sheet Roll - the DTF PRO L1800 Roll Feeder is included)
- Proprietary Adjustable Strength Vacuum (INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST) to avoid damage caused to the PreTreat Sheets by the rollers - other brands don't offer this!
- Built-in Heater-enhanced printing area for better ink adhesion and curing and avoidance of ink-bleeding in low temperature scenarios
- External, replaceable waste ink pump
- WIMS (White Ink Management System) - a Proprietary White ink "mix and recycle" feature typically found only on $20000+ systems and a major benefit to minimize clogs
- Roll Paper Release tool (for better alignment of the PreTreat Sheets )
- 6 Channel Technology (for White and CMYK)
- XL Ink Tank Continuous Feed System - larger and DTF specific, as compared to standard ink tanks used on other L1800 systems
- Humidity Sensor
- Epson Driver Software
- BONUS: Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
- BONUS: Starter RIP Software Included
- Large printable area (prints cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 12.95" wide including borderless)
Now includes 2 hours of virtual onboarding / training focused on your success!
Comparing the DTF PRO with a competitor system? We can assure you - there is no comparison! Competitors may offer you a straight up printer (unmodified for DTF), or slightly modified for DTF, but with DTF PRO you are getting many decades of experience culminating in prioprietary modifications that you will only find on DTF PRO systems!
Incredible overall value!
6 Month Warranty: DTF PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first six months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTF PRO terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: Due to current demand and lead times, there is a 2-5 week estimated lead time for new orders (orders filled by priority based on when they are placed). Contact us for expedited requests if available. What's NOT Included but you may need:
BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- DTF Inks (we recommend KODAK DTG INKS or DTF PRO inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Sheets or DTF PreTreat Sheet Rolls (aka Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Paper, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder(aka Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PRO Powder Heat Station (to cure the powder to the printed sheets)
- RollRIP Software (Required only for Roll Printing Functions, not required if you're printing just to PreTreat Sheets )
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately, the purchase of this item comes with standard online instructions for self-directed learners at no additional cost)
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder. The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).
* This is a DIY type item which requires practice and patience to hone your skills. Just like any product or business venture, you can't expect it to make you money out the box - you need to work at it and hone your skills. DTF is not a complicated technology, but it does have a learning curve. There are many resources online (videos, forums, groups) that can provide you with guidance, tips and advice - and we will recommend and provide some of these resources to our customers. The price of this item
includes a limited onboarding of approximately 30 mins now includes 90 minutes of onboarding and training ($299 value)! We will guide you on how to use the printer and software. If you find that you will need more support, you could buy additional 2 hour training sessions ($299), and/or plan to learn on your own through through practice and by using the resources that we we will provide to you. This is a modified Epson printer, modified to work with DTF. It does not come with the original Epson printer warranty, but it does come with the DTFPRO 6 month limited warranty to be free of defects in workmanship and materials.
NOTE: Due to very high demand for DTF PRO Equipment and Supplies, these items are on slight backorder. ETA for shipping is 2-5 weeks from date of order. Orders will ship on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required.