The DTF PRO P640 printing system is made at an ultra-affordable price compared to alternative technologies. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on the popular and reliable Epson P400 engine, professionally modified and enhanced by DTF PRO. What makes the DTF PRO so cost effective? DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $7,000 for similar systems from other DTG or DTF brand providers). It is recommended that you operate your DTF equipment and processes in a well ventilated room with a filtration system and/or wear protective masks. DTF PRO focuses on function and results. This DTF PRO P640 printer has significant advantages over comparative systems (including Toner Transfer, or even DTG), and is arguably the most popular textile printing technology on the market for systems under $10,000. Works for multiple fabric types (cotton, poly, blends and more), and works on both White and Dark Textiles. This DTF PRO P640 EVOLUTION system features:
- Modifications to accept DTF PreTreat Sheets (aka DTF Transfer Sheets)
- 8 Channel Technology (for White and CMYK)
- Individual, high-capacity innovative refillable ink cartridges
- Humidity Sensor
- Epson Driver Software
- BONUS: Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
- BONUS: Starter RIP Software Included
- Large printable area (prints up to 13" wide)
Incredible overall value!
6 Month Warranty: DTF PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first six months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTF PRO terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: Special order item, 2-5 week estimated lead time. Contact us for expedited requests if available. What's NOT Included but you may need:
BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- DTF Inks (we recommend KODAK DTG INKS or DTF PRO inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Sheets (aka Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Paper, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder (aka Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PRO Powder Heat Station (to cure the powder to the printed sheets, or you can use a low temperature oven or microwave or heat-press hover)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately for $299, the purchase of this item comes with standard online instructions for self-directed learners at no additional cost)
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder . The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).
NOTE: Due to very high demand for DTF PRO Equipment and Supplies, these items are on slight backorder. ETA for shipping is 1-3 weeks from date of order. Orders will ship on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required.
WARNING: WORK IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA and use Protective Equipment when working with DTF products and processes as fumes may be hazardous.