$200 OFF this CONVEYOR DRYER with coupon DOORBUSTERS
Entry level tabletop dryer. Cures DTF Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Rolls (post printing and powder application). Can also be used to cure printed garments (such as screen printed or discharge-printed garments).
Adjustable heater height/angle, heat intensity and belt speed provide full operator control. Approx 50-100 T-shirt capacity per hour.
The perfect entry level curing system if you want to save space and cost, as compared to the larger industrial sized powdering and drying machines (that can take up the size of a small room, and cost around $10,000).
|D-100 (18 inch)||D-1000 (26 inch)|
- Belt Width: 18" (46 cm)
- Heater Width: 16" (41 cm)
- Conveyor Length: 46" (1.17 m)
- Footprint: 8 sq.ft (2.44 sq.m)
- Belt Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Heater Width: 20" (51 cm)
- Conveyor Length: 56" (1.43 m)
- Footprint: 10 sq.ft (3 sq.m)
Note that this is just a DRYING machine (you still need to apply the powder manually), but you can work this conveyor dryer into your assembly line so as to dry/cure your transfer sheets or rolls, post powdering, and in a continuous, conveyor manner.
Comes with a Hi/Lo heat adjustment and variable belt speed. This provides you with full control over your curing environment.
This dryer is compact yet powerful due to the dense coil pattern and heater shields which eliminates hot and cold spots. This conveyor dryer is ideal for any home-based or small business looking for an economical dryer with a small footprint.
Dense coil pattern, heater shields and a 6.35 watt per sq in (0.98 watt per sq cm) infrared heater eliminate hot and cold spots and provide the power you need to get the job done.
- SMART: PTFE coated fiberglass belt with tracking system
- ADJUSTABLE: Speed, temperature, heater height and tilt
- FAST: Approx 50-100 T-Shirts per hour
- PRECISE: Powerful infrared heater with tight coil pattern and heat shields
- VALUABLE: Best warranty, high quality, exceptional service