This is the economyDTF™ DTF Film / Pretreat Sheets Roll.
- 30cm x 100m | 11.75 in x 328 ft
- 33cm x 100m | 12.9 in x 328 ft
- 40cm x 100m | 16 in x 328 ft
- 43cm x 100m | 17 in x 328 ft
- 60cm x 100m | 24 in x 328 ft
Revolutionary Technology - DTF PreTreat Sheets - works with DTF or DTG printers!
What is DTF PreTreat Film, technically speaking?
DTF PreTreat Film polyethylene terephthalate (PET) release film. If that was a mouthful, don't worry, here is what you really need to know:
How do I use DTF Transfer products?
DTF Transfer is accomplished using DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF Transfer Powder.
First, you print (using your DTG machine, with textile ink, or with your DTF machine and DTF inks) to this film, then cover your print with DTF Transfer powder, and then heat press it to your Garments or Textiles. You can either print in COLOR, for transfer to WHITE textiles, or you can print 1 layer of COLOR then 1 layer of WHITE, if you're transfering to DARK / BLACK textiles.
But what's the purpose of DTF Transfer if the purpose of DTG is, by definition, Direct To Garment, and with DTF Transfer you're introducing a transfer sheet?
Traditional transfer printing been around for ages, and specifically used in the heat transfer or sublimation print markets. So what are the benefits of DTF Transfer? There are a few actually, and they are significant:
- DTF Transfer allows for transfers to dark shirts (due to white DTG ink) - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTF Transfer result in more breathable prints, smooth to touch, and flexible - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTF Transfer do not requiring cutting out the image on the transfer - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTF TRANFERS result in more vivid colors than heat transfers
OK, so the above shows the substantial advantages that DTF Transfer has over HEAT TRANSFER (or even SUBLIMATION). But what benefits does DTF Transfer have over regular DTG? Well there are 2, and they are also substantial:
- DTF Transfer eliminates the need for PRETREATMENT! No more extra pretreatment / chemical steps for your dark shirt prints
- DTF Transfer allow you to get your printed images to MANY MORE materials and substrates (Lycra, cotton, nylon, swimsuit fabrics, high-elasticity fabrics, chemical fiber or shoes , hats, bags etc)