The DTG PRO 1390 FUSION™ printing system is a workhorse DTG COMMERCIAL STYLE printer offered at an ultra-affordable price compared to similar systems sold elsewhere for double the price. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on an Epson engine, professionally modified and enhanced by DTG PRO. It features durable drive train and motors. What makes the DTG PRO so cost effective? DTG PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTG PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $7,000 for similar systems from other DTG brand providers). DTG PRO focuses on function and results. This DTG PRO 1390 FUSION™ has significant improvements over previous versions.
- Dual-rod Precision rail system ( sturdier and thus creating more stable prints)
- All-steel encased Industrial design with open access to printhead and tubes for quick and effective maintenance.
- Front printhead security marker guide to prevent damage to printhead from plate collisions.
- Continuous Ink Flow System makes refilling easy and saves time.
- EPSON printhead produces Photo quality images.
- Direct Damper system for quick relacement and easy cleaning.
- Includes Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials.
- Low-cost parts platform makes parts replacement lowest in industry.
What is included with this purchase:
- Footprint Size: 32 in x 25 in
- Printable Area: 11.5 x 16s
- Features a fully electronic base with drive belt, and an adjustable height platen
- Continuous Ink Flow System
- Manual Height Adjustment (0.8s) for accepting thicker garments and objects
- 12 Month Warranty: DTG PRO offers a 12 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first twelve months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTG PRO terms and conditions.
- 1 x DTG PRO 1390 FUSION Direct to Garment printing system
- BONUS: RIP Software
- BONUS: Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
Print Resolutions up to 2880 x 1440 dpi CONFIGURATION OPTIONS: (note: C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow, K = Black, W = White)
- CONFIG OPTION 1: CMYK + WW - This configuration will allow you to print to both dark garments (such as black garments) and light garments (such as white garments), with 4-channels dedicated to the white DTG ink which is used when printing to dark garments (such as black garments). Since this configuration contains white DTG ink, it will require additional maintenance and troubleshooting as compared to config option 2 to ensure reliable, best quality prints. This is due to the inherent nature of white DTG ink, requiring more attention/maintenance.
- CONFIG OPTION 2: CMYK - This configuration will allow you to print to light garments only (preferably to white garments). Since this configuration is a Dual-CMYK config, your printing speeds will be significantly faster than config option 1 (approx 40% faster)! This Dual-CMYK configuration requires far less maintenance and troubleshooting than printers configured with config option 1.
DTG ink (sold separately) is available. If you choose to use DTG inks from other providers, we recommend Dupont and Image Armor.
NOTE: Special order item, approx 4 week lead time. Color and style of base is subject to change (usually black / red / gold or blue). Contact us for expedited requests. What's NOT Included but you will need:
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Wagner Sprayer or Automatic pretreat machine to apply pretreatment, especially if you're using white ink (for dark garments)
- Garment Pretreatment solution (needed for white ink printing, on dark garments)
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room)
- DTG Ink