Installation / Onboarding Assistance by DTGPRO is included with purchase.
ACRORIP V10.3 Software. RIP Software you can count on. Fully Licensed.
This Version 10.3 software comes with a DTGRIP | DTFRIP USB security dongle that works with many popular Epson based DTG Printers, DTF Printers and also UV Printers.
Fully licensed and powered by ACRORIP 10.3. This is the latest and best ACRORIP / PARTNERRIP option on the market.
This software is very easy to use and offers a simple interface (the same familiar interface that previous AcroRip versions had such as AcroRip V9, but loaded with more features, and fully licensed). Anyone can learn and understand how to use this RIP software very quickly. Compatible with most Epson-based DTG printers, DTF Printers and UV Printers.
One pass white and color, no need for two passes for dark t-shirt/products. Advanced features for printing on Dark tshirts and garments.
Works only with Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
As compared to previous AcroRip versions, this ACRO V10.3 software features:
- Easy and bug-free installation (V9 is more complicated and buggy to install)
- Custom channel settings (on V9, the channels are fixed, however with V10 you can change channels on demand and based on your custom requirements)
- Updated Drivers (V9 was developed over 20 years ago, and the drivers used on V9 are old and outdated. The significance of this is that the color expressions are not as vivid on WHITE or COLORS on V9 as they are on V10 and newer versions)
- NEWLY ADDED ICC PROFILES FOR DTFPRO inks and consumables (makes color brightness and color matching so much better) - available for L1800, P600 and 1390
- If a COLOR ( CMYK) Nozzle is clogged, the CUSTOM CHANNEL Setup feature allows CHANNEL SUBSTITUTION. For example, if yellow is clogged, use a WHITE CHANNEL and use YELLOW INK in that CHANNEL and Close off the original Yellow channel. Simpler example is change the white cartridge for a yellow one, in the working channel, and make that setting in the setup menu. This feature is useful in DTG and DTF systems to allow the use of the head, even with clogged channel(s). Basically allows you to continue to use a clogged head, since you have 2 or 4 white in channels as substitutionary.
- WAVE FUNCTION: This is for UV printers that have Epson Printheads, to alleviate a banding issue. Allows for "wider spray".
- Proprietary RIP BOOST setting to increase the print speed of the popular Epson L1800 printer by 40% on demand*
- "Paper Cut" function(works with 4800/4880/4900/P5000/7800/7880)
- Roll Printing on Epson L1800, P400/P600/P800 and other model
- ICC profiles for Epson L1800, 1390 (for DTFPRO inks) and P600 (for DTFPRO and QuantumDTF inks)- other inks may also work well with the same profiles
* You have the choice of printing at regular L1800 speeds (regular speed, photo quality prints) or at RIP BOOST speeds (40% faster speeds, normal quality prints). The quality difference is mostly noticeable on larger prints, but the speed enhancement is for all size prints.
Compatible with the following printers:
- Epson Stylus Photo
1390/1400, R2000, R3000, R1900, R2400, R2880
- Epson EcoTank L800/L805, L1800
- Epson SureColor P400, P600, P800, P6000
- Epson Stylus Pro 3880, 3885, 4880, 4890, 4900, 3800, 4800, 7800, 7880, 7890
- Epson Expression XP-15000
- Epson EcoTank ET-8500 / ET-8550
- More models coming soon, contact us if you have a specific model request that is not listed above