PROFESSIONAL GRADE DTG SYSTEM WITH THE INCREDIBLE VALUE!
Direct-To-Garment Printer - prints on T-shirts , all kinds of garments, and shoes too! DTGPRO JET LX prints on cotton or cotton-polyester blends for T-shirts, aprons, towels, tote bags, denim jeans and even shoes! This opens your business to a wider market and different types of customer. SEMI-AUTO MAINTENANCE
When investing in a DTG printer, an important part to consider are the maintenance procedures. The DTGPRO JET LX features time-saving and worry-free maintenance systems which are AUTOMATED. A reliable and practical maintenance system is the key for ongoing DTG printing. Both manual and automatic features are available.
PRINT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - SMOOTH MOTORIZED ADJUSTMENT
- AUTOMATIC WHITE INK MAINTENANCE
- WIPER BLADE SELF CLEAN
- SELF CLEANING CAP
- SELF MOISTURIZING
Z-axis allows motorized and manual height adjustment of up to 1.5" or 38mm, which helps to accommodate different item thickness to be printed without risking the print head strike. Equipped with an optical sensor to ensure consistent print distance.
Included RIP SOFTWARE with ADVANCED FEATURES, works on mobile devices! Advanced RIP Software features:
- Knock Out Black
- Solid Background Removal Tool
- Built-in Natural blending effect with shrunk soft edge
- White Mask - Does not require additional graphic design software
- CMYK or Color layers can be expanded slightly to cover any White ink layer that is distorted and extended over the edge during printing.
ADDITIONAL PLATENS (OPTIONAL)
- Multi-Size & Multi-Up platens available.
- Zipper Hoodie 12" x 16.5"
- Sleeve 4-inch 4" x 16.5"
- Sleeve 6-inch 6" x 16.5"
- (2-in-1) 12" x 8"
- (3-in-1) 12" x 4"
- (4-in-1) 4" x 6"
- Shoe Platen
All Platens can be purchased separately or as a discounted pack.
Reliable and well made printers that are proven and based on the wildly successful Epson Print engine. Prints as low as $0.20 cents in ink costs. Lowest parts cost in the 10 years experience in DTG for support .Experienced DTG Training. Best Selection of Platens in the Market. Print on more items with less hassle... make more money. JET LX now comes with the best features of DTG you could ask for. Compare ours to machines 2 and 3 x the cost. Specifications
- Printhead Nozzles: 8 x 180 nozzles
- Ink Type: DTG Water-based textile Ink
- Ink Volume: 80ml bottle for CMYK ink, 200ml Ink Bag for White ink
- Colors: CMYK+W
- Max Print Area: 12" x 17" (305 x 430mm)
- Z height: 1.5" (38mm)
- Print Resolutions: 1440 x 720, 1440 x 1440, 2880 x1440 dpi
- Platen (comes with): 12" x 17" (305 x 430mm)
- Connectivity: Wireless LAN (Wifi) or Ethernet LAN (Wired)
- Software: Hardware Embedded RIP (Win/Mac/Linux/Android/iOs)
- Dimensions/Footprint: 28" Wide x 48" Length x 26" Height (720mm Width x 1225mm Length x 652mm Height)
- Weight: 200 lbs (90kg)
- Power Consumption: 200~240V @ 50hz or 100-110V @ 60hz
- Consumption: 220V IA r@ 220Watt
DTG ink (sold separately) is available. If you choose to use DTG inks from other providers, we recommend Kodak.
IMPORTANT: Special order item, approx 2 week lead time. Color of base is subject to availability (usually green / black / red / or blue). What's NOT Included but you may need:
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Wagner Sprayer or Automatic pretreat machine to apply pretreatment, especially if you're using white ink (for dark garments)
- Garment Pretreatment solution (needed for white ink printing, on dark garments)
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room)
- Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately for $299, the purchase of this item comes with standard online instructions for self-directed learners at no additional cost)