iColor 250 Inkjet Color Label Printer & Cutter (Includes CustomCUT Software, 2 Year Warranty)
IColor 250: The lowest-priced ink-based label printer + die cutter all-in-one-solution in the marketplace.
Desktop footprint, full color, built-in die cutter, and full steam ahead for short-run professional label production like you've never experienced before.
The UNINET IColor 250 is packed with the IColor CustomCUT™ Software, which means you don't just cut labels; you model them into your desired shape. Performance: Cut to the Chase
Versatility: All-in-one. One-for-all.
- This mighty little thing produces up to 3,000 labels in a single print job.
- It prints from 0.5" to 4.5" wide. It cuts from 0.5" to 4.1" wide with speeds up to 4.5" per second.
- It comes with superb versatile capabilities for Print only, Cut only, or Print and Cut.
- Equipped with an all-in-one high capacity single ink cartridge with built-in print-head (cyan, magenta, yellow, process black) for both pigment and dye-based applications.
- Swap its cartridge for diverse printing needs; from a dye-based ink cartridge for stunning, vibrant colors, high-quality labels, and more, to a pigment cartridge for the most durable long-lasting, and water-resistant labels.
Quality: Fewer headaches. More money.
- From standard label shapes, creating contour cuts, importing a wide variety of file formats, advanced design tools, and more, powered by proprietary IColor CustomCUT™ Software and its robust set of tools, expect nothing but proper layout prints and die-cuts.
- No need to purchase a separate die-cutter device, the IColor 250 does it all. Prints and die-cuts in a breeze.
- Whether you work with wine, beer, and spirits, water, soft drinks, food, home, personal care, pharma and healthcare, logistics, or chemical products, the UNINET IColor 250 is all you need to create stunning labels that stand out on the shelf.
Other Features & Benefits
- You can set the UNINET IColor 250 to print a single label at a very low cost and eliminate set up charges with no minimum runs for your on-demand digital printing label production needs.
- It delivers high 4800 dpi photo-quality resolution, and you can expand your printed offerings by producing durable and superior quality labels, photos, graphics, illustrations, and high-resolution text for linear or two-dimensional bar codes.
- Compact footprint ink-based full-color label printer + built-in die cutter for on-demand short-run digital label production
- High Gloss BOPP or Premium Gloss Paper Label stock available
- Eliminates the need to purchase pre-die-cut media
- Prints .5" to 4.50" wide to support a wide range of media
- Cuts .5" to 4.10" wide to support a wide range of media
- Supports up to 5" wide media rolls
- Allows to print a single label at a very low cost
- Ability to add custom ICC color profiles for media types
- Designed for small to mid-size businesses with label printing capabilities from 1 to 3,000 labels per day
- Multipurpose inkjet-based all-in-one desktop label, photo, card, and banner printer
- Features continuous roll-to-cut capabilities and the option to upgrade to continuous roll-to-roll printing
- No longer need to change or flush printer heads because a new print-head is incorporated with each replacement cartridge
- Two-year warranty
- Print Speed: Pre-die cut media: Up to 4.5" per second. Digital die-cut speeds are dependent upon the image being cut.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: Thermal Injket
- Ink Types: Dye-based CMY, Pigment CMY
- Label Types: Pre-die cut, continuous and black marks
- Standard Connectivity: USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 compatible)
- Print Width (Digital Die-Cutting): 0.5" (13mm) - 4.25" (108mm) Digital die-cut media width is fixed at 4.25" However, smaller size labels can be cut from the 4.25" media.
- Print Width (Pre Die-Cut): 0.5" (13mm) - 5" (127mm)
- Media Width Pre-die-cut: 2.125" (54mm) to 5.25" (133mm)
- Media Width Digital Die-cut: 4.75" (121mm) (4.25" Printable)
- Maximum Print Length: 12" (305mm)
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, or 10.
- Dimensions: 13.6 W x 17" D x 9.5" H (345mm W x 432mm D x 242mm H)
- Weight: 12.5 lbs (5.7kg)
- Power Input: 100 ? 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts, Output: 12 volt 5 amp
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 95°F (10 to 35°C)
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 61 to 87°F (16 to 32°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 60% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 10 to 80% RH (non-condensing)