POWDER APPLICATION & CURING MACHINE INCLUDED
The DTF PRO Panthera ™™ MINI printing system is the ultimate DTF Solution on the market. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on the robust and reliable Epson L1800 or similar engine that is professionally enhanced. What makes the DTF PRO so cost effective? DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $40,000 for similar systems from other DTG or DTF brand providers). DTF PRO focuses on function and results. This DTF PRO Panthera ™™ printer has significant advantaged over alternative technology systems (including Toner Transfer, or even high end DTG). Works for multiple fabric types (cotton, poly, blends, leathers, jeans and more), and works on both White and Dark Textiles. This DTF PRO Panthera ™™ MINI system features:
- Patented Modifications to accept A3+ Wide Digital Transfer Film (aka DTG Transfer Sheets) - (Roll Feeder included) - accepting rolls up to 35cm wide
- 10 to 50 T-Shirt print capacity per hour
- Ink Tank Continuous Feed System
- Humidity Sensor
- Driver Software
- BONUS: Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
- BONUS: RIP Software Included
- DTF MINI Powder Application Machine Included ($2,500 Value)
Incredible overall value!
6 Month Warranty: DTF PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first twelve months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTF PRO terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: Special order item, 4-5 week estimated lead time. Contact us for expedited requests if available. What's NOT Included but you may need:
BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- DTF Inks (we recommend KODAK DTG INKS or DTF PRO inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Rolls™ (aka PreTreat Sheets™, Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Paper, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder™ (aka Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20s heat press
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately for $299, the purchase of this item comes with standard online instructions for self-directed learners at no additional cost)
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF Sheets and DTF Powder (which DTG does not require). The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).