NOW VERSION AS OF NOV 2023
Introducing DTF ProRIP V3 - RIP software for popular Epson based DTF Printers!
PRORIP has been upgraded to V3 as of Nov, 2023, and features the following improvements over PRORIP V2 (sold from October 2023 or earlier):
This professional DTF RIP software is designed for both low volume and high volume printing with an easy to use interface. Design files can be printed directly from your favorite graphics program, as well as imported directly into DTF ProRIP.
- Designed for a production atmosphere, allowing multiple page continuous printing.
- Accurate colors, thanks to custom ICC profile tools.
- Built in editing tools such as Gimp and Fluidmask included free. These integrated programs let users make edits quickly, without the need for expensive editing software.
- The ability to resize, rotate, change and remove colors, tile and more - all within the preview screen!
- Additional features with the SmartCut Suite (available with dongle and trial download versions) include the ability to print transfers that are larger than your printer can physically print; 'selective masking' to point and click to rasterize or distress elements of your design based on color or shape; and 'real preview' allowing you to apply your image to the color and texture of your chosen shirt - the result is a much more realistic preview of how your image will look once pressed!
DTF ProRIP is available in physical dongle version, or digital download version. Make your selection from the following options:
- Full Version Download (FULL VERSION, LIFETIME LICENSE)
Now available for immediate download after checkout - no dongle required.
Full version trial download is available immediately after checkout (comes with a 15 DAY LICENSE for immediate use), a LIFETIME LICENSE code will be issued via email within 1 business day.
- Trial Download Only
Now available for immediate download after checkout - no dongle required, no purchase necessary. TRIAL VERSION, 15 DAY LICENSE.
Advanced features to keep you a step ahead:
- Advanced color manipulation and removal
- White opacity control to save money on ink and speed up the print process
- Professional layout tools to design custom sized graphics
- Color Blending
- Direct printing from your favorite graphics program
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 and x64)
- And much more!
Compatible with the following popular DTF based printers:
- ALL AMERICAN PRESTIGE A3 / A3+
- AGA M2A / M2A6 / M2P
- AZON PRONTO / PRONTO V2
- DTFJet ONE
- DTFPRO INSPIRE 1800
- DTFPRO MODEL J
- DTFPRO MIDI
- Epson EcoTank L800 / L805
- Epson EcoTank L1800
- Epson EcoTank L8180
- Epson EcoTank 8500 / 8550
- Epson Stylus Pro 3800 / 3880
- Epson Stylus Pro 4800 / 4880
- Epson SureColor P400
- Epson SureColor P600
- Epson SureColor P800
- Epson SureColor P4900
- Epson SureColor P5000
- Epson Stylus Photo R1800 / R2000 / R3000
- Epson Expression Photo XP15000
- ERASMART L1800/1390
- M2M DTF30
- NSP DTF DP2
- Oasis DTF30
- PIT DTF A3
- Printec DeskDTF / DeskDTF V2 / Pro35
- PUNEHOD PROCOLORED L1800/1390
- Sublistar Eco Mini 300
- UNINET DTF 100
- UNINET DTF 1000
- UNINET DTF 3300
- X-TEC DTF-30
- YBERIA DTF 30
BONUS (included with Dongle Version and Trial Version only): Includes the very popular smartCUT suite which allows you to print transfers that are larger than your printer can physically print; 'selective masking' allowing you to point and click to rasterize or distress elements of your design based on color or shape; and 'real preview' allowing you to apply your image to the color and texture of your chosen shirt - the result is a much more realistic preview of how your image will look once pressed!
What is smartCUT?
- SmartCut allows owners of smaller width printers to gain the benefits of tabloid or larger sized printers (by splicing your large graphic across 2 or more transfer sheets without seeing the seam, allowing you to print images that are wider than your printer is directly capable of)
- SmartCUT is a user centric tool that is a key component to expanding the size constraints of popular print methods, especially as it relates to transfer printing commonly associated with garment decoration. This ground breaking application turns your small format width printer into a tabloid 'plus' capable machine, allowing for the splitting and splicing of one graphic across two or more printed transfer sheets without seeing the seam!
- Use any oversized graphic and the software will split it in half along the most logical path. You can choose to have it split along dark or light areas, depending on the color garment you will be pressing onto. With this software, you can make large designs that are not possible with even the most expensive of printing systems because you can split up your graphic onto as many transfer sheets as you want.
- It was designed from the ground up with ease of use as a paramount consideration. Most functions are automated to allow you to focus on finding the best starting point to split each job. Final results can be used on virtually any printer. SmartCUT supports many file types such as PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF and TIFF files.
- Print and press onto plus size garments such as 2X, 3X, 4X. The ability to print designs that properly fill out these large sizes creates the opportunity for high value garments that can fetch a premium price. A very high percentage of designs used are virtually imperceptible by even those who know that a seam exists.
- SmartCUT is more than just 'splitting software' - it's a RIP enhancement tool!
See video explaining some of the SmartCut features here.
Additional smartCUT features include:
- The 'Selective Masking Tool' allows you to point and click to rasterize or distress elements of your design based on color or shape
- DTF ProRIP software integration for ease of use
- The 'Real Preview' tool which applies the white adhesive behind the image (digitally) and then applies the image it to the color and texture of a shirt. The result is a much more realistic preview of how your image will look once pressed.