INCLUDES SMARTCUT SOFTWARE!
On-demand full color + white digital printing for in house production of apparel / textile, marketing customization, and hard surface promotional product markets.
The iColor 560 is a Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer, featuring full color combined with white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
The iColor 560 is a unique, low cost and versatile on-demand printing solution for short to mid run transfer production of garments, labels, stationary, hard surfaces, art reproduction, marketing customization and much more! The iColor 560 is like having a professional print shop on your desktop, incorporating professional quality image printing capabilities, as well as optional specialty toner upgrade kits such as dye sublimation, fluorescent, clear and security toners.
Use the iColor 560 for five different uses:
- Heat transfer printing with white overprint
- Right side reading applications with white underprint
- Regular CMYK prints without white
- Optional fluorescent printing
- Optional dye sublimation transfer printing
What's so unique about the iColor 560 digital color + white transfer media printer?
- The iColor560 gives you the ability to print white as an underprint AND an overprint in the same machine, in one pass, using the iColor ProRIP software.
- The white opacity of UniNet's unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not needed.
- Optional (sold separately) you can also get specialty cartridges such as dye sublimation cartridges, fluorescent cartridges, security and clear toner cartridge kits.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- No maintenance associated with ink based machine is necessary, the iColor 560 is a toner based system.
- Large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
Helping You Do More With Your Brand: The iColor 560 offers everything you need to evolve and grow your business. Feature and customize your brand and marketing materials on garments, hard surfaces and printed materials in any quantity. Produce personalized items such as t-shirts, aprons, mugs, bags, stationary, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, window decals, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes and much more.
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business: Expand your business opportunities and tap into a wide variety of market segments by producing personalized garments, accessories and more. Produce graphics with both color and white for application to virtually any dark colored textile or substrate. The printed image will result in soft, bright colors and the garment can be washed over and over without significant wear of the transfer.
The iColor 560 provides cost-effective fabric transfer production without the maintenance associated with direct-to-garment or silk screening systems.
Get outstanding image quality results when combined with the iColor Premium Transfer Paper to transfer images onto delicate synthetics at 250°F (120°C) without damage to the fabric!
Go Beyond 4-Color Printing: The iColor 560 features UniNet's exclusive white toner formulation, giving you the brightest and most opaque white printing technology on the market today. Produce consistent, vibrant and crisp images for a wide variety of printing applications, all in a single pass!
Cutting Edge Software! Increase performance and printing capabilities with the iColor ProRIP Software. Ideal for production environments, users can manipulate the white layer behind the graphic for printing on dark or transparent media where white is needed as a background color. Multiple cartridge configurations are available to easily adjust for reverse printing, with white overprinting capabilities. Do it all in ONE PASS with featured Single Pass Digital Technology. Enjoy the iColor PRORIP Software with added features that help save on white toner usage by 50%, allowing for custom color profiles, rasterization, custom layouts and much more! No need to create additional graphics with different color configurations - the software does it all!
Easily print oversized images with UniNet's exclusive iColor SmartCut software. This ground breaking application turns your printer into a tabloid 'plus' capable machine, allowing for the splitting and splicing of one graphic across two printed transfer sheets. You won't believe your eyes!
Unlock the Power of Dye Sublimation: Enhance UniNet iColor 560 with the optional iColor Dye Sublimation Toner Kit. Amplify your printed offerings by producing high quality, vibrant color prints for sublimation transfers onto polyester-based textiles and sublimation coated hard surface substrates such as ceramic, metal, acrylic, UniSub, DynaSub, SubiBoard and more.
Getting started with dye sublimation is now easier and more affordable than ever. No need to choose between transfer printing and dye sublimation - the iColor 560 does both, and more! Create garments, ceramic mugs, coasters, cell phone covers and other wearables. Easily swap back and forth between regular toner and the dye sublimation toner, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
In addition, the UniNet iColor Sublimation Toner Cartridges offer higher yields compared to ink sublimation systems, and print at much higher speeds for greater efficiency and productivity.
- Gain a Competitive Edge With the iColor 560 Benefits and Advantages!
- Exceptional 2400 DPI resolution
- Exclusive iColor SmartCut software allows for the printing of oversized images in tabloid sizes and greater!
- Faster processing with an Intel processor 1.46Ghz
- iColor ProRIP Software for automated production level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes
- Handles complex graphics with 2GB RAM memory
- USB and SD card front ports Simple, All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK
- Optional iColor Dye Sublimation, FluoToner, Absolute Clear and UniNet Security Toner Kits available
- Wireless printing capability using optional Wireless LAN
- Store and handle complex graphics with optional 320GB hard drive
- Built-in duplexing capability
How does the ALL NEW iColor 560 compare to the iColor 550?
- Wifi and NFC are included with the 560 (wifi is an optional extra on the 550)
- 2400 DPI on the 560 (vs 1200 dpi on the 550), however due to DPI interpolation the perceived quality output will be similar
- A heavier duty fuser compared to the 550 (more expensive on the 560, but lasts longer)
- Gold and Silver toner upgrade kits soon to be released for the 560! Note these toner options are NOT for transfer printing, and only for printing on paper or non transfer applications.
- Higher yield 7,000 pages specialty toner kits with much lower cost per page on the 560. The 550 specialty toners are all rated at 3,000 pages
- One-at-a-time bypass tray to avoid jamming. We found that most users feed one at a time anyway, so this should not be viewed as a negative. Plus, this method virtually eliminates the possibility of jamming. You can also use tray 1 if you want to feed multiple sheets.
- Improved bypass tray where you can feed Standard 2 step media through it without scratching.
- No color touch screen (similar to the IColor 540).
- Maximum print length is only 14" on the 560 so you cannot print banners with this printer. The 550 can go to 49"
We are also pairing the 560 with a new formulation of the Standard paper, called '560' paper. Same price as the 550 paper, engineered to work with all IColor printers including the 540 & 550. All other media types are the same as our current offerings.
iColor 560 System Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media
- Processor: Intel 1.46 GHZ
- Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pg/mo
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Resolution: 2400 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript 3
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64); Mac support OS X 10.4 and higher (Printer only, RIP Software is for Windows PC's only)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 500-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Multi-Purpose Tray handles up to 100 sheets- 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette - 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: Multi-Purpose Tray - 16 lb. bond to 59 lb. index (60 to 220 gsm); Paper Cassette - 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.8" x 18.9" x 15.9" (40 cm x 48 cm x 40.4 cm)
- Weight: 63.9 lb. (29 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v
- iColor 560 printer
- ProRIP RIP software
- SMARTCUT software
- 5 Transfer Toner Cartridges (CMYK and White each 1K). Just quickly swap the black (K) for white (W) when you want true black printing, or use the CMYW combination when you need white printing (in this combination, black is generated from CMY)
- 1 Year warranty for parts and labor
REQUIRED (not included): - Heat press (we recommend Hotronix brand Heat Press)
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (sold separately):
- Heat Transfer Media (for light and dark garments / textiles)
- Heat Transfer Media (for wood / leather)
- Heat Transfer Media (for ceramics)
- Standard Yield Transfer Printing Cartridges
- Extended Yield Transfer Printing Cartridges
- Dye Sublimation CMYK starter toner cartridge kit (for dye sublimation printing)
- Fluorescent CMY starter cartridge kit (for fluorescent printing)
- Gold and Silver Toner Upgrade Kits