The Insta 256 Manual Swing-Away heat press Instagraph machine with 16"x20" platens swings almost a full 180° to the right - providing you with unobstructed access to the lower platen while you load your garments and place your transfers. The new Quick-Change platens allow you to quickly swap your lower platen with any of Insta?s new accessory platens. The quick-change feature also allows you to quickly rotate the lower platen in a matter of seconds to suit your applications.
Easy Operation. Reliable Results. Every Time.
As a 16"x20" swing away heat press, this machine gives you tons of room to work for larger graphics. The Insta 256 has been meticulous crafted to accomplish and evenly distribute enormous pressure throughout the entire platen. Its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within for a consistent and long-lasting heat. The Insta 256 is made from a combination of materials, making it lightweight without sacrificing the strength and durability for which Insta machines are known. Features
- 16" x 20" platen (40.6 x 50.8 cm)
- Versatile Quick-Change Interchangeable Accessory Platens
- Pressure adjustment for printing thicker substrates up to 1.375 thickness (gap opening is 2.75")
- Operator friendly wrap-around stainless steel handle
- Superior dressability
- Quick-Change interchangeable accessory platens provides maximum production flexibility & efficiencies
- Stainless Steel ergonomic handle is user friendly and reduces operator fatigue
- Integrated digital controller for time and temperature & cycle counter
- Cast-in tubular heating element provides reliable & even heat across the platen
- H-frame design provides unobstructed access to the lower platen
- Main power switch adds additional protection for electrical control components
- Self-lubricating rear shaft reduces maintenance
PLATEN OPTIONS: Quick-Change interchangeable accessory platens Boost your productivity and application flexibility. Choose from 6" x 6", 6" x 9" and shoe platen. OPERATOR BENEFITS:
- Adjustable opening control maximizes production options & efficiencies
- Ergonomic wrap around handle is easy to use and reduces operator fatigue
- Swing-away upper platen improves safety. Unobstructed access to the lower platen increases productivity
- Depth: 40" (101.6 cm)
- Width: 32" (81.3 cm)
- Height: 22" (55.9 cm)
- Power: 120 volt - 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps / 230 volt - 2200 Watts, 9.6 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 121 lbs. (54.9 kilos)
Manufacturer's Warranty does not cover:
- Physical damage to the Product.
- Damage caused by improper installation, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect or accident (including but not limited to transporting The Product without the proper preparation and/or packaging). This limited warranty is VOID if The Product has been altered or modified in any way (including but not limited to attempted warranty repair without authorization from DTFPRO/DTGPRO and/or alteration/removal of the serial number)
DTGPRO/DTFPRO shall not be responsible for any consequential, incidental, or contingent damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, lost profits, loss of use or production or loss of capital, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DTGPRO/DTFPRO, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your product usage (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person using the product in an incorrect manner