V2 POWDER APPLICATION MACHINE INCLUDED!
ON SITE ONBOARDING INCLUDED!*
This is the PANTHERA V2 SYSTEM: Featuring the PANTHERA V2 Printer (with next generation printheads/controller) and V2 POWDER MACHINE (with longer tunnel and auto-powder recuperation)
The DTF PRO Panthera V2 printing system is the ultimate DTF Solution on the market. With a productivity output 200% to 400% of DTG systems (that are priced between $20,000 and $50,000), it comes as no surprise that this DTF PRO system is being assimilated into print shops of all sizes. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on the next-generation robust and reliable printheads/controller (dual printhead system included!) and professionally assembled and enhanced. This next-gen printhead/controller technology offers approx 20% improved printhead accuracy and lifespan as compared to previous versions.
What makes the DTF PRO so cost effective? DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $40,000 for similar systems from other DTG or DTF brand providers). It is recommended that you operate your DTF equipment and processes in a well ventilated room with a filtration system and/or wear protective masks. DTF PRO focuses on function and results. This DTF PRO Panthera printer has significant advantages over alternative technology systems (including Toner Transfer, or even high end DTG), and is arguably the most popular textile printing technology on the market for systems under $50,000.
Works for multiple fabric types (cotton, poly, blends, leathers, jeans and more), and works on both White and Dark Textiles. This DTF PRO Panthera V2 system features:
- Modifications to accept Extra Wide Digital Transfer Film (DTF PreTreat Sheets in Rolls (Roll Feeder embedded in system) - accepting rolls up to 65cm wide
- Dual Printhead Technology (1 Printhead for White and 1 Printhead for CMYK) - doubling the output and 1/2 the time over 1 printhead systems
- 200 to 250 T-Shirt print capacity per hour
- Ink Tank Continuous Feed System
- Humidity Sensor
- Driver Software
- BONUS: Design Software with Manual and video Tutorials
- BONUS: RIP Software Included
- DTF Powder Application Machine Included ($5,500 Value)
Incredible overall value!
6 Month Warranty: DTF PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first six months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTF PRO terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: Special order item, 4-6 week estimated lead time. Contact us for expedited requests if available.
What's NOT Included but you may need:
BENEFITS OVER TONER TRANSFER & DTG TECHNOLOGY:
- DTF Inks (we recommend KODAK DTG INKS or DTF PRO inks, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Sheet Rolls (aka PreTreat Sheets, Transfer Sheets or DTF Transfer Paper, available on this website, sold separately)
- DTF PreTreat Powder (aka Transfer Powder, available on this website, sold separately)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print - We recommend at least a 16x20s heat press or for more efficiency the DBLDBL Heat Press that features DOUBLE STATIONS, each 15.75 inches x 23.6 inches
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training (Personal Training Sessions are sold separately, the purchase of this item comes with standard online instructions for self-directed learners at no additional cost)
- As compared to TONER TRANSFER technology (such as Okidata or Uninet iColor), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% cheaper); cheaper supplies (cheaper ink and cheaper transfer sheets); easier RIP management; better photographic quality prints; and better feel to the hand. DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
- As compared to DTG technology (such as Epson, Ricoh, Brother or other DTG based systems), DTF PRO offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper) and NO PRETREATMENT required (less cost and less user dependency), although you will require DTF PreTreat Sheets and DTF PreTreat Powder . The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles is very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG (DTG is mainly for cotton, but DTF will work on cotton, poly, 50/50 blends and more).
NOTE: Orders will ship on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required.
* ON SITE ONBOARDING INCLUDED:
Included in this purchase is an on-site training and onboarding session. We will schedule a mutually convenient time to send out one of our technicians to your location to assist with live on-site onboarding and training ( the on-site onboarding is available for customers within the contiguous USA only, for other locations the onboarding will be virtual).