This is the UVMAX DUAL HEAD UV DTF Printer (GEN 3) - UVDTF Roll Printer | a UVDTF ® roll-to-roll printing system offered at an ultra-affordable price compared to similar systems sold elsewhere for double the price. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on an Epson engine, professionally modified and enhanced by DTF PRO. It features durable drive train and motors.
What makes DTF PRO systems so cost effective?
DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing and distribution or due to fancy casings that often drive the price unnecessarily up (you could pay over $20,000 for similar systems from other UV printer providers).
This printer is capable of UVDTF ® ROLL Printing and Laminating - all in one!
What is UVDTF ® Printing?
UVDTF ® is a process by which you use this printer (or other UV printers that are capable of UV white/color and varnish printing) to print to UVDTF sheets. Instead of printing directly to hard objects (which could be limited in production environments, owing to only being able to print to 1 object at a time, or limited to materials that are not iregularly shaped), you can print insetad with your UV printer to UVDTF ® Sheets, 1 image at a time, or multiple images at a time, essentially creating a UV printed sticker sheet (with 1 or multiple images). Then simply peel and transfer your UV "stickers" to your hard objects. Great for irregular materials, curved materials, and ultra-tall or very large materials, that otherwise may not be possible to print directly to).
NOTE: While the UVDTF ® produced stickers are water-resistant and wear-resistant, they are not as resistant to the elements as direct to substrate UV printing.
Procedure for UVDTF ® Printing:
- Print to A film (print with UV ink, and add a layer of varnish print for best results)
- Laminate A film to B film
- Peel and apply
FEATURES / SPECIFICATIONS:
- ROLL TO ROLL CAPABLE (prints to UVDTF Rolls, instead of just sheets) - higher production efficiency
- WIMS (white ink management) - white ink circulation system, typically found only on $20,000+ systems
- Dual Printheads (includes 2 x Epson XP600 printheads)
- 12 Channels (CMYKWW + VVVVVV), where V = varnish, W = White
- Max Printing Resolution 720x2160 dpi (12 Pass)
- Printer Dimensions: 1100x770x460 mm (43.30 inches x 30.31 inches x 18.11 inches)
- Max Printing Size 330mm x 200 meters long (12.9 inches wide x 656 feet long)
- Max Printing Height 0.5cm
- Proprietary air cooling system to better protect the printed object
- Auto cleaning function
- Includes RIP
- Built in UV lamp (to cure the UV ink)
6 Month Warranty: DTG PRO offers a 6 month warranty which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first six months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, dampers, inks (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed.) See the full warranty details on our guarantee page and the DTG PRO terms and conditions.
What is included with this purchase:
- 1 x DTFPRO UVMAX ™ Dual Head Printer
- Roll-to-Roll System
- 1 x RIP Software
- Onboarding training/support
What's NOT Included but you may need:
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- UVDTF Ink/Varnish, UVDTF Rolls
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room)
- Additional Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately, the purchase of this item comes with standard online instructions for self-directed learners as well as 90 minutes of onboarding/training at no additional cost)
Special order item, approx 4 week lead time. Color and style of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests if available.
UVDTF usage requires careful use of Printing with Gloss Varnish, Temperature, Pressure and Technique of release for optimal application results. In addition some substrates will require adhesion promoter chemical to clean the surface and ensure good adhesion. Use of a Heating Roll laminator is required.